Assetto Corsa Competizione | New Hotfix Releases - Details

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Over the last few days, a couple of new hotfix updates for Assetto Corsa Competizione have been released... read on for the details about what's new...

We had the major build 1.3 update for Assetto Corsa Competizione back on February 4th, and since then the development team over at Kunos Simulazioni have remained hard at work ironing out any follow up issues that have occurred within the title post release. In the last few weeks we've seen a number of new hotfix releases, of which the latest (1.3.4 and 1.3.5) deployed back on Friday.

Seeing as Kunos are patching faster than I can type, please find below slightly delayed update notes from the two most recent hotfix updates:

V1.3.4
  • Fixed inconsistent F6 cameras for some of the Evo cars.
  • Driver stint message now correctly follows if maximum driving time left is shorter than the current stint time.
  • Fixed "Max Time Left" widget behaviour in single-car sessions.
  • MP: Fixed visual damage not resetting for swapped cars with repair
  • MP: Added live electronics settings transferring across swaps (TC, ABS, BBias, Map).
  • MP: Added new chat command to hand over the car during FP and Q sessions:
  • swap X" (where X is the number of the target driver in the team list; 1 selects the first entry).
  • NOTE: the player giving away the car in the garage screen must not press the Setup button!
  • Rating: Fixed wrong rating data when loading savegames or swapping into cars.
  • MP: Added server admin handbook v7.

V1.3.5
  • MP: Fixed total driving time counter behaviour in MP.
  • Now total driving time correctly freezes on pit entry and resumes on pit exit.
  • Minor fix to the time multiplier display on session summary.
  • Stint timer is now linked to the timing HUD when auto-repositioning.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now, exclusive to PC.

Got a question? Open a thread at the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment! Oh, sign up for some awesome online racing too while you are at it, you won't regret it!

people advising reading classes for fellow players should be able to spell correctly, just saying ...
Coming from the one that can't spell YELLOW players! And try starting a new sentence with a capital letter, it looks worse than grammar errors. Look at you, bashing your keyboard just so you can write nonsense! I come from money not school, move along soyboy.
source[1].gif

Last edited:
Really bored to see such messages on RD .... the kind of things more seen on FB than anywhere else.
We're all here for our hobby and not for insulting each other.

I don't report anything but ... hope a moderator will see this and stop it.

Anyone may have his own opinion ... that's not a reason for such words ...

Really bored to see such messages on RD .... the kind of things more seen on FB than anywhere else.
We're all here for our hobby and not for insulting each other.

I don't report anything but ... hope a moderator will see this and stop it.

Anyone may have his own opinion ... that's not a reason for such words ...
Do whatever you want! THIS IS MY HOBBY TOO! You guys came at me FIRST for giving my opinion on the latest update. I explained in details what MY problem was, just to be attacked and threatened by fanboys like you! I'm not threatened by you or your reporting. You say something in my direction, I'm gonna answer you. That's how manhood works. I wouldn't know anything about any of this facebook crap you're talking about, this explains a lot about you and your cancel culture.
raw[1].gif

Last edited:
Not anyone is a fanboy ... I'm never one in fact, never been and never will ...
I surely guess Iracing is maybe the best as I will never know ... as I haven't money enough for it.

I don't attack anyone here and I may surely understand different opinions .... I was just reacting not especially on you but on the way things are always turning nowadays: ...different opinions then talk ... then no compromise and then insults.

Nothing is pure black or white ... nothing is left or right ... mostly the truth is inbetween. ... and mostly there's good and bad in everything.

I'll close that discussion here as I'm here for my hobby and not for philosophy or school playground.

Not anyone is a fanboy ... I'm never one in fact, never been and never will ...
I surely guess Iracing is maybe the best as I will never know ... as I haven't money enough for it.

I don't attack anyone here and I may surely understand different opinions .... I was just reacting not especially on you but on the way things are always turning nowadays: ...different opinions then talk ... then no compromise and then insults.

Nothing is pure black or white ... nothing is left or right ... mostly the truth is inbetween. ... and mostly there's good and bad in everything.

I'll close that discussion here as I'm here for my hobby and not for philosophy or school playground.
I totally agree, and respect you point of view. As for me I also reacted when I was being taken for a fool, concerning MY PASSION and also my hobby for which I'm heavily invested in. People telling me I want a sim fail, ACC is the reason I upgraded my PC. The reason I went from G29 to all Fanatec licensed wheels setup. Of course I want it to be better and as realistic as they promised it be. iRacing is not the "best" not even the best looking, it's missing something (shaders maybe). Other then that it's too unforgiving.

My intention is not to insult if I'm not insulted first, because this is my hobby too. And like I told you, GT3 sim racing is also my passion. If you care to look back you can see that I explained what MY issues with the new rolling start were, and some of the replies I got afterwards. TRASGU completely lied about what I said about ACC and GT Sport, read it.

In my experience the new start procedure is working really well, now that people got used to it. Works better if you do the full formation lap, you have plenty of time to warmp up your tyres and only if you are back in the grid there is a moment where you can get a bit disoriented, and its when it goes back to double file, because you need to accelerate to catch up with the leaders, but even then you don't need to freak out because you have plenty of time to do it and join the proper formation.

By the way, I was hit more than once by others on iRacing during the formation lap, and also I hit others who for some reason came to a full stop in front of me. This doesn't happen with the new ACC start procedure. Realistic or not, it works. And what matters is what happens after the green flag is shown.

@Marlonracer

Sorry if you did take my message for you especially .... but I just can't stand this new habit to debate between fanboys and haters or ..... this game is better than this one or .... my car is better than your car :D... or I'm a giant and you're a dwarf ... :D:D or worse .... and it finally goes to the insult war... moreover in a thread which has nothing to do with that ( as my examples above :roflmao: )

Each one his prefered taste ... as everything depends on one's own pleasure or aim with simracing ( driving pleasure or real pure simracer )... That said ... I must say that each "race game" or "sim" has its qualities but all have cons too. The perfect one ? .... the real car with the real racer at the wheel on a real track.

Driving AC - ACC - RF2 - RRE - GTR2 ( this one also ).... and they have their own charms and pleasures and also their problems and their flaws.

Let's forget it and back to the topic hoping everybody will now accept .... compromise... something that also seems to be a forgotten principe ( even in Belgium :whistling::p:D:roflmao: )

@Marlonracer

Sorry if you did take my message for you especially .... but I just can't stand this new habit to debate between fanboys and haters or ..... this game is better than this one or .... my car is better than your car :D... or I'm a giant and you're a dwarf ... :D:D or worse .... and it finally goes to the insult war... moreover in a thread which has nothing to do with that ( as my examples above :roflmao: )

Each one his prefered taste ... as everything depends on one's own pleasure or aim with simracing ( driving pleasure or real pure simracer )... That said ... I must say that each "race game" or "sim" has its qualities but all have cons too. The perfect one ? .... the real car with the real racer at the wheel on a real track.

Driving AC - ACC - RF2 - RRE - GTR2 ( this one also ).... and they have their own charms and pleasures and also their problems and their flaws.

Let's forget it and back to the topic hoping everybody will now accept .... compromise... something that also seems to be a forgotten principe ( even in Belgium :whistling::p:D:roflmao: )
No problem man, I understand hahahaha I kept it at fanboys (for being so passionate about their game that they don't see ANY flaw in it.) Like I said I enjoy it, the handling is superb. And it's the only racing title where if I crash, I accept it for being my own fault. Some racing titles you crash and go WTF!!!! HAHAHAHA.

• Deleted member 379375

Ok :) Now I got your point and you're right here at all. But it seems not every online racer is able to follow the car in front and hit the throttle at green lights. So Kunos tried to give back to you the full control of the car and the responsibility. At the same time Kunos guide the people doing the right things.
In my opinion it is a good way and much better than the old limiter thingy.

Yeah how hard can it be
Oh wait!!

• Deleted member 379375

What is your point here?

Isn't it self explanatory, the new system is too gimmicky for a serious (very good) sim and also easily exploited, far worse than what went before, the behaviour in the video is becoming more frequent as the word gets out.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 45 26.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.4%