Assetto Corsa Competizione: New Helicam Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Helicam 3.jpg

ACC releases tomorrow! Prior to deployment to PC's around the world - check out these new Helicam preview images...

Yup, for V1 we are set to get a nice new bunch of cameras for marvelling at our in game racing exploits... Helicam!

You got it, a camera mounted on a helicopter that circulates the track and captures all the racing action unfolding from your racing adventures. A nice inclusion to the full version of the game and something that will add yet more depth to the reply functionality and broadcast capabilities of ACC, this might not sound like much, but its a very cool inclusion in Assetto Corsa Competizione and something I'm looking forward to seeing more of when I get my hands on the new build tonight.

ACC Helicam 4.jpg
ACC Helicam 1.jpg
ACC Helicam 2.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione releases to Steam on Wednesday 29th May 2019.

The Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for the latest news and discussion about this awesome simulation. Head over to engage with your fellow sim racing fans, and why not take in a race or two with our ACC Racing Club? Good, clean and fun online racing to be had by all!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

You made what the cameras ? or the videos ?
Both... Check my downloads

Cause theres native heli cam in AC, people arent just aware of it since its not mapped to any button...
That's news to me then, have you considered creating a thread detailing the process to enable this native Helicam in AC...? I'm reasonably clued up on the modding side of AC, and I've never heard of native heli cam in AC... Do you mean F7 Freecam? or the non-orbital F5 view?

Just crashed my PC to bluescreen my RTX 2080 was on fire could have fried an egg on it,
ultra settings 5760x1080, RTX 2080, 65GB Hyper X RGB, I7-9700K 8 cores watercooled,
play any other game does not even get that hot, 40 minutes ingame and crashed everything,

anyways I found a bug at monza if you drive through the polystyrene blocks they come through the windows.

Well, that pretty much scares me to even try. I have half your specs and I too am watercooled.
CPU is fine its watercooled but the card isnt could not even touch it, any other game 1-2hrs dont even get hot at all, everything is brand new only had this issue with ACC idk
plays butter smooth but must be demanding regarding the load.

I plan on getting the RTX 2080Ti when our yearly bonuses come out. I just replaced my GTX 1050Ti with a GTX 1660Ti. Then upgrade to 64GB on RAM.
Yeah I Have a 64gb laptop, built a brand new PC but only had 32gb with it, could tell the difference was really annoying me the delay, so bought 64GB Hyper X RGB was over 500$ but worth it 3gz runs like a dream now,
well until I played ACC. :D

Oh I think I know what is happening to you. Check your 'Resolution Scale' (in-game settings). I think your GPU only supports up to 8K x 2k. Multiply what your monitor settings are by your resolution scale and if it exceeds it, scale it down. I have mine set at 98%. Also Motion Blur is a real killer too.

At 4K I can get 50-54fps.

How much of a pile of **** of optimization is this game? I've deleted all files, done a clean installation from scratch, latest Nvidia drivers. I have a i7 6700K and a GTX1070, for the sake of I've tried 1024x768p at low setting, resolution 70% and barely get 90fps alone. What a joke. 35fps at 1440p high settings. Am I the only one?

How much of a pile of **** of optimization is this game? I've deleted all files, done a clean installation from scratch, latest Nvidia drivers. I have a i7 6700K and a GTX1070, for the sake of I've tried 1024x768p at low setting, resolution 70% and barely get 90fps alone. What a joke. 35fps at 1440p high settings. Am I the only one?
I also got a huge bump in performance! The FPS took a massive turn downwards after the release of v1.0.
Though i think it may be the new Nvidia driver which are the issues..

Also, Konus wrote in the v1.0 details they improved CPU performance..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back