• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured Assetto Corsa Competizione: Hotfix 1.0.7.1 Released

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Paul Jeffrey, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +23,011
    ACC Hotfix.jpg
    Kunos Simulazioni have released another new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Deployed to the simulation in close succession to the major 1.0.7 game build of last week, a new hotfix update is available now for Assetto Corsa Competizione. Although not considerable in size, the latest build release is still a nice step forward for the official Blancpain GT Series racing simulation, and will be particularly pleasing for fans of offline single player racing (AI skill level fix) and those gamers using TrackIR.

Check out the details below:

GENERAL:
    • Added enable TrackIR camera setting. Disabling the plugin eliminates possible view-related issues caused by tracking devices used in other games.
    • Possible fix for localVelocity in shared memory struct.
    GAMEPLAY:
    • Fixed inconsistent AI skill levels when reloading a saved game.
    GRAPHICS:
    • Removed slow convolution bloom from intro sequence cameras in Monza that caused massive performance drop and possible crash on ultrawide screen resolutions when entering a session.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC.

For more from the world of ACC, why not head over to our Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum and get yourself into the thick of the action? We have a great and knowledgeable community, plus some pretty epic League and Club Racing events, if I do say so myself. Go on, treat yourself!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    • Love Love x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. Mr Latte

Mr Latte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +642
    Anyone try Track IR with Samsung 32:9 display?

3. NDG

NDG
    Non Dangerous Guy

Ratings:
    +155
    Everyday when I open this title, there's a random sized update waiting. Though nothing's changed as far as I can tell.

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,095
    well, the oponents picking the right speed in saved games certainly makes a difference for us savers.

next on my list: AI blue flag behaviour and finally getting connected to the rating servers

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dumdidum

dumdidum

Ratings:
    +8
    From the official Forum:
    "Predictions for 1.0.8
    Specific targets:
    - revising Career and Championship modes, especially in the light of the recent overhaul of the driver stint implementation and other open issues
    Unfortunately this couldn't make it in time for this hotfix cycle.
    - we will be working on specific AI scenarios, such as the ability to recognize blue flag situations"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. M D Gourley

M D Gourley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +971
    I must be in my own Sim Racing bubble with ACC:inlove: have not noticed any problems since Early Access purchase:D...just totally focused on the basic game play:) and loving every second:inlove:...ignorance is bliss...LOL

• Agree x 11
    • Beer x 8
    • Like x 7
    • Love x 3
    • Haha x 1
  7. Evert Geurtsen

Evert Geurtsen

Ratings:
    +13
    Hi, I run a Samsung 32:9 with TrackIR and if I fix the frequency to 75 Hz I see no flickering and all works fine. My only problem is that the ACC profile for TrackIR does not load automatically. I can set it to exclusive but that prevents other profiles for other applications so I'd love to hear if anybody else found a solution for that problem yet.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MarkR

MarkR

Ratings:
    +639
    Regarding the connection issues have you checked your Firewall? Mine gets upset every time Kunos update ACC. I have to manually configure the game launch file to allow the connection.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kurvz

Kurvz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +21
    Flickering with Trackir is almost gone for me now did a 20min race with Trackir and got my PB, I can not see any options in game for Trackir Im on a 21:9 35"

10. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +187
    I wonder how far down the list it is before they look to give more info to external screens? I'd love to have Simhub working properly.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. Alexandre

Alexandre

Ratings:
    +16
    Very nice to know they will move AI to the focus for the next update. Since 1.0.7 I'm having a wonderful experience to drive alone, cars now handle very well and have reliable behavior on kerbs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. vicdip2002

vicdip2002

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know how to bind a Bluetooth controller to ACC? I have an OSW with a Fanatec uni button box that I converted to Bluetooth and would like to bind the paddle shifters.

13. vicdip2002

vicdip2002

Ratings:
    +0
    It is really nothing more than a keyboard emulator.

• Haha Haha x 1
  14. neuer31

neuer31

Ratings:
    +189
    Is it labeled "Workshop Content"?

15. Rot Teufel

Rot Teufel

Ratings:
    +230
    I skipped 1.06 for directly jump to 1.07 cause i was interested on new tyre physis. I like the fact that i can be a little more aggressive on kerbs and on exit, car is even more stable on heavy breaking too. It's even easy trying to recover the car from grass and spinning (under obviously certain limits).
    And looks like the motion blur car ghosting not anymore affects TV cameras.
    I notice only now that in game cockpit view i can regulate more parameters in oder to obtain a better overhall view (at least for a 16:9).
    Aaaand this was the bright side.

Now the negative side
    AI is still dumbass (a bit less, but still dumbass), with no clue where the player is... I wonder if they have hired some ex Codie AI programmer, 'cause it's the same bad behaviour... But it's an issue since 0.7... But if i remember well, the first AC was too a hotlap simulator in its early life...
    I notice a -10/15 fps on full grid (i was between 65 and 47 before 1.07) scoring now a 55/50 - 45 when all cars are close. Anyway experience is smooth even under 60fps, so i don't know how to judge this...

So basically, we got some improovment and we still got a lot to develop. Let's see if this will drag the game to the right direction (or not).

16. winston malcolm

winston malcolm

Ratings:
    +39
    Tried 1.0.7 and uninstalled as it felt much the same as 1.0.6.
    After a few day reluctantly decided to give it another go (with very low expectations).
    To my surprise it felt a hell of a lot better. The tyres finally feel like rubber!
    Possibly the reinstall cleared something.

Those who complained the original FFB wasn't right were proven right and those who said the tyres felt wrong were also right (despite the fact that very few if any of them had driven a GT3 car :) )

Also with the incremental improvements in performance I find VR to be completely playable although still too blurry.

Kunos should be very pleased with recent progress.
    It's nice to be able to give deserved positive feedback.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 11:23
  17. Stelios

Stelios

Ratings:
    +398
    I am doing the same as you, have to use joy2key to be able to bind shift up and down.

• Like Like x 1
  18. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing

Ratings:
    +25
    nothing changed for accuforce spinning in the menu when you press pause!it's didn't fix that problem

19. MarcG

MarcG
    Premium

Ratings:
    +712
    I tried this build but it's a no go in VR for me, I need a new PC but no chance of that anytime soon.

It pains me because I want to love this Sim, I have the utmost faith, belief and respect in Kunos so even though i bought into EA I feel I'm cheating on them by not playing it.

With that in mind I *may* have to do the dreaded alternative and race it on a...wait for it.........FLAT...SCREEN, it feels dirty & wrong just saying it but I wanna drive over curbs with this new tire model stuff and actually get into this Sim properly.

Time to swallow the pride and keep the VR HMD in the case, pray for me :|

• Like Like x 1
  20. winston malcolm

winston malcolm

Ratings:
    +39
    Out of interest, what's your PC spec?

Mine is

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors System Type x64-PC
    Motherboard Model: GIGABYTE Z97X-Gaming G1
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition (PG413)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.