Assetto Corsa Car and Track List

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 .jpg
Cars

UT 23/12/2017 RW

Last edited by a moderator:
Racing with street cars is not boring. Excitement does not come from only pure speed.

Exactly! Fast and powerfull street cars are much more difficult and challlenge to drive then formula cars or GT stuff with rear wings and lots of grip.

And on a slightly different tangent:
As someone who does not like BMW or Lotus, AC needs more historic Trans Am cars!

Support that! Some Corvettes, Dodges, Shelbys, ... cars with lots of horse-power and less grip please:)

An open wheeler on the very limit is like a samurai sword.
A street car with 700hp or similar is a butter knife in comparison.

Like someone said .... its not about speed but enjoying the driving:)

and by that i mean feel the car in your FFB wheel, struggling to keep it on rails when stepping gaz on turn exit ... feeling the loose tail ... blablabla:p

Speed was never very important to me ... maybe in future ... who knows?

Ha! I understand what you mean now:) ... yes of course ... i can not speak for the others ...

but taking nKPro as example ... i found the Vintage GT much more difficult and challenge to drive then the KS2 or FTarget ... with the Vintage i could not stay on track for more then 2 turns when i started driving it and the KS2 it was so easy to control that i didnt feel much challenge at all ... maybe it can be fun because from what i saw in videos you can have very close races in formulas but the car itself doesnt give pleasure in driving ... just speed adrenaline maybe but no so much... and of course its just what i feel ... for sure the many Formula drivers and fast GT cars feel different ...

I'd like to see the BMW M1 both road and ProCar/Group 4 versions and 3.0 CSL.
In fact I'd love to have every single BMW M (except those god awfully stupid X5M and X6M SUV's) and race cars ever made. Over a long period of time I don't think that is huge expectation. No doubt modders will whip some up as well. The 318is Supertouring is one that I think could be great fun.

I agree, one has to know it's supposed to be artwork, although a feeble argument. In the sense of art I give it that much that art in general doesn't want to appeal to anyone. But by todays standards you can call everything a piece of art. Not saying this in a negative way. ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 49 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 35 19.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.0%