Assetto Corsa Car and Track List

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 .jpg
Cars

UT 23/12/2017 RW

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill build one for you nijeat. We only need a "Scotty" to beam you up :)

Montgomery-Scott-Scotty.jpg
some1 called me? :)

lol making guesses doesn't mean anything :D , nothing will happen at gamescom, they said their open (look at theirt banner) that's it, a hands on preview, if they was to release something after gamescom surely they would have said "we have a announcement to make"

Kunos wouldn't just come out with something without hinting at it first... or would they?

Err no guys, keep your expectations low. I think it was clear, the title of the gamescon banner is for the days the gamescon is open to the public.
If you come to gamescon you can try Assetto Corsa, that's all.
I wish Simbin communicated clearly like this rather than letting us get over excited:thumbsup:.

Just looking forward to seeing and hearing what people have to say after visiting you guys at Gamescon;).

I am happy we have at least 2 normal cars like the e30 m3 and the m1 but i still want more normal cars.The achilles hill of netkar pro was its absence of normal cars.I am talking of cars we grew up dreaming of,got to drive them and many of us owned one or more of them.Like the nissan silvias (s13 fastback/coupe,s14a and s15),toyota's celicas gt4,toyota mr2's,toyota supra's,sir/type r civic's ,integra's and crx's,evo's,imprezza's ,mitsubishi's like the fto/old gto,opel calibra etc..

I am happy we have at least 2 normal cars like the e30 m3 and the m1 but i still want more normal cars.The achilles hill of netkar pro was its absence of normal cars.I am talking of cars we grew up dreaming of,got to drive them and many of us owned one or more of them.Like the nissan silvias (s13 fastback/coupe,s14a and s15),toyota's celicas gt4,toyota mr2's,toyota supra's,sir/type r civic's ,integra's and crx's,evo's,imprezza's ,mitsubishi's like the fto/old gto,opel calibra etc..

You have been saying this for a long time now. But how do we really know 'the achilles heel' of netKar Pro was the lack of normal cars?

Quite frankly, I'd say it's just your opinion. I do not have the feeling there is a large group of people who would buy netKar Pro suddenly if it were to have normal street cars.

Look at iRacing, rather succesful, with only real race cars.

When you drive a racing sim, the priority is to have racing cars in the simulation.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 92 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 131 13.7%