Assetto Corsa Car and Track List

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 .jpg
Cars

UT 23/12/2017 RW

Last edited by a moderator:
This M3 GT2 Art Car livery looks pretty nice, i like it a lot. Hampus, you will make this skin youself? It will be damn hard to do
hell no lol :) I will get some new skinners that are great at what they do.

If i had done it, it would look like giving crayons to a 5-year old and just let him loose on a paper lol :)

Yea i´m fully aware of the skills needed for this one, it took me a while to get someone to take on the job when i did it for my Riley :) (iRacing)

hell no lol :) I will get some new skinners that are great at what they do.

If i had done it, it would look like giving crayons to a 5-year old and just let him loose on a paper lol :)

Yea i´m fully aware of the skills needed for this one, it took me a while to get someone to take on the job when i did it for my Riley :) (iRacing)
Allready working on it for a few months now for Race07/GT Power pack. That thing is a cruel skin to do... Hopefully I can convert it easily to AC.

Already some nice cars and tracks, however i prefer to see quality over quantity.
F3 and F2 (or equivalent) with recent specs would be much appreciated.

I currently use rFactor and find that various people create different mods of the same car (just different years) yet all have some kind of defect(s). I hope it doesnt repeat on here.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to this sim. Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back