April fools day threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hope to have more info tomorrow after I have spoken to Ramon after reading an email i've received on our RD account. Weird stuff so far, can't completely figure it out without the help of the wizard but it looks very interesting!

Was pretty funny before...but I didn't notice the "factor" not "rFactor" now thats good. I did try to install it when getting back from work, hadn't read the forums but got as far as the install screen where it says "install this and be doomed" or something and realised my mistake. Funny, but it did sting abit...hurry up rF2

Wow you guys are just too much! I got so excited and I didnt even notice the missing "r" and then when the download finished I'm like What's going on?? Then I came here and realized it was a April Fool's joke! Mean, but well done! LOL

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...... I wasn't going to take the cake but curiosity got the better of me and I too fell for the hype...
Build up a mans hopes and smash it to peices..... Curse the timezone difference... It's the 2nd here (was up at 4am West Aussie time) Thought nothing of April fools worldwide...
Nice work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back