Any pet owners or soon/want to be owners here?

Not mine but my moms, but are like family members now after so many years.

The grey one i actually picked for the sole reason she was the ugliest kitten i had ever seen in my life.
Found out she was the cuddliest one as well throughout the years :)

This is Leo (Lion in Latin) pretty fitting name. You can try the stare-game with him but he simply won´t budge.
Watch him stare right into your soul... ;)

Like a mini-lion :)

And the ugly one ;)

I used to have a Staffy' for years (Zep was his name) who was all black besides an upside-down triangular white blaze on his chest.
Sometimes I'd put a collar on him (he hated ALL collars!) which was red & had a bow tie on it & lent to the look that he was wearing a tuxedo :)
I had to put him down at the age of 13, which is getting quite old for a Staffy.
I reckon their the best dogs out as they're people-dogs not dog-dogs....
ie; They'd rather sit by your side than run with the pack.
I lived 22km's out of town & if he got bored he'd take himself to town to visit my mates son (then 3yo) for the day.

These days I have a bird, a Rainbow Lorikeet which has been hand reared & is VERY full-on in personality!
One of her favourite places to sit is in my 'mouse-hand' while building in BTB so she can try & climb into the 3D panel.
The other is on my shoulder while riding my push-bike where she carries on like an idiot screeching & pretending she's flying
I'll see if Photobucket will let me post some pic's but just in case here's a wiki-link about the breed; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Lorikeet

More picture of Nuggett...
A regular scene this, "The Fight for the Burpbon!
Image403.jpg

Thinking she's hiding in my pocket so I won't know it's her stealing the Ham from my sandwich
Image382.jpg

"Hey, look at me damn it, Im being cute!"
Image397-1.jpg

"Alright, I'll pull this & see if you don't notice me...."
Image398.jpg

She LOVES her mouse, especially that giant red track-ball!
Image395.jpg

"What have you got-GIMME!!!"
Image385.jpg

It's bloody hard to get a pic' of her especially when holding one of her other favourite toys - the Phone! lol
I'll try to get one either helping build in BTB or watching a race one day... :)

A few days ago I accidentally kicked her into a wall (let's just say she slipped out into the dark kitchen when I needed some water at 2am) and she keeps running away from me ever since.

However, once she's back in my bedroom she's like that. That black part on the left is my jeans, so she's really trying to be near me...yet keeps running away once she's outside the bedroom.

523485_10151143767124022_2078112861_n.jpg

Had to go for a ride to the shops today & couldn't avoid taking the crazy bird with me...

Image406.jpg

Image405.jpg

It's bloody hard to not just dodge traffic on a pushy with a Nuggett hanging off you going nuts enjoying being out, but to take a photo as well is just dead-set difficult!
She's sitting here now saying "'Ullo Nuggett!" after spotting her photo's on screen...
I really wonder sometimes how smart these birds are! LoL
(She doesn't say "'Ullo" to the pic's in that very first Wiki link...)

I'm a bit jealous with how our cat is such good friends with the lil one:roflmao: When we first met the cat before it was ours she would hang with me, now she hangs with Emma all the time. Holly comes around me when she is hungry though:roflmao:. Holly will chase Emma around the house when they are playing, if she is sitting at her table coloring or drawing there's the cat lying by her chair. I check on Emma twice at night when she is sleeping and sure enough there's the cat sleeping on her bed. Holly will even eat kitty treats out of Emma's hand.

I'm kidding about being jealous of course, i'm really happy that Emma and Holly get along so well and i'm glad that we took in the cat.

That golden cat looks so bloody awesome !
Yea he´s awesome :) Walking around like he´s royalty or something lol.

I love how he differs from the other cat, when he wants to cuddle he sort of drops his whole body on you then lays down. (as if his legs went out)
Pretty interesting also how different he is, he likes sleeping on my pillow or near my head while the other cat is more cuddlier but likes to sleep between the legs or if you box her in.

by boxing her in i mean when she jumps into the lap, if you sort of cover her whole body and apply some pressure she just dies of pleasure, almost like she enjoys being packed into a tight area lol.

Keep up with the pets.

I want to share a little story with everyone.

When I first moved to Ozark with my family, we were greeted by a German Shepherd/ Lab Hybrid barking at us.

I was scared of her because I was scared to approach dogs then, but, eventually, I grew used to her and she started barking at me when I came home from school, but, as I approached her more and more, she got to a point where she stopped barking at me and I would come to pet her because she one a companion that relieved my stress.

Well, the owner died and she was under the care of one of her sons, and she passed away two years ago - roughly eight months after my next door neighbour died.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back