Any pet owners or soon/want to be owners here?

You know it´s cold when even the cat sleeps on the radiator lol.
She´s got her feet stuck inbetween the bars as well :)

My friends wife has a couple of those, the down side is they can't let them out of the house as it'll probably be the last they'll see of them & being that they have 4 children that are in & out all day she spends most of her time struggling to keep them in!

Yea would love to have a Savannah, to bad they cost so much.
Seem to be quite different as well compared to domestic cats,

Savannahs are commonly compared to dogs in their loyalty, and they will follow their owners around the house like a canine. They can also be trained to walk on a leash, and even fetch.[7]
Some Savannahs are reported to be very social and friendly with new people and other cats and dogs, while others may run and hide or revert to hissing and growling when seeing a stranger. Exposure to other people and pets is most likely the key factor in sociability as Savannah kittens grow up.
Can jump up to 2,5 meters as well, crazy :)

Nope they don´t smell anything when soaked, not the two here at home at least.

The only one that can smell is the orange one when he´s taken a dump outside and has brought in some in small packages in his fur lol.
But it´s easy to rinse out, just pop him in the shower (which he hates) and he´s good after that.

-
Thought about a funny thing before i fell asleep yesterday, the grey cat when she was younger had pretty cool ears, basically i could click them in such a way that they would get stuck almost inside out.
With both ears clicked she looked pretty much like Yoda.

We lost three dogs last year. A 17 yo American Eskimo, a 12 year old chow golden mix and a great little 12 yo Sheltie. Every loss is a heart breaker but we know it will happen. We still have five in the house, and tonight we're taking in a young Sheltie pup that if the weather is good tomorrow. we;ll be bringing to a foster home in Maine. We can't keep them all.

We've had eight several times :rolleyes:. My wife helps with rescues, we've fostered some, kept some[OK many] and like today, helped get a dog to a new home. We just finished a 400 mile trip, driving into a snowstorm that had just passed through our area, to drop a dog off so the next person could take it to its new home :thumbsup: .

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.