Any pet owners or soon/want to be owners here?

Here they are:
Both.jpg

This is a cute photo of the two of them together:)

I said many times I wanted a Saint Bernard.

Now, I want an albino Saint Bernard even more than a conventional one.

It's a shame that albino pets are ultra-rare. I would travel the World for a dog like the attached picture.

Attachments

• 314856826.jpg
    314856826.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 183
My moms Jack Russel died today:( He was 15 years old and completely blind since a couple of years. Yesterday he had a seizure from a blood cloth in his brain. Had to put him down. I used to hate that dog when he was younger. Always barking at me and biting my ankles whenever he saw the chance, the little mutt. When he started going blind he finally accepted me.

RIP Sparky

sparcky.jpg

Well I'm again unsure about what kind of dog I want to get. All I know is it cannot be a big dog now because my girlfriends little girl is terrified of big dogs. I'm thinking either a Beagle or a Jack Russel would be good.

We sort of have a pet cat lol!. She belongs to our neighbors downstairs but likes to come up and hang out on our back porch. If I have our back door open, cat will come inside and make herself at home. All good:)

I would go for a Beagle Hiroshi. They are very playfull, listen alot better then a Russel, good with children, generally non agressive. A Jack Russel might be smaller then a Beagle but you can have your hands full with one. They like to break out(specially the males cause they have too much testosterone and want to mate with everything that has 4 legs), they tend to like just 1 person, usually the female owner, the rest can f*** off. They are also a lot harder to control.

Has anyone ever had an exotic pet like a wolf?

I can't have a pet because my mom gets scared at the sight of a cat, and, she will probably have a heart attack if a dog jumps on her.

When I live with my siblings, I am going to start out with a Lab.

When I have enough experience with a dog, I would like to own a pure wolf. They may not be as sociable and quick to adapt like their domestic cousins, but, it would seem exciting if it does not resort to eating me.

Has anyone ever had an exotic pet like a wolf?

I can't have a pet because my mom gets scared at the sight of a cat, and, she will probably have a heart attack if a dog jumps on her.

When I live with my siblings, I am going to start out with a Lab.

When I have enough experience with a dog, I would like to own a pure wolf. They may not be as sociable and quick to adapt like their domestic cousins, but, it would seem exciting if it does not resort to eating me.
You can't have a wolf but you can have a Saarlooswolfhond. It has the looks and a big part of the karakter.

I have 3 cats, two dogs and since today a baby bird I have to feed every 6 hours... I think the cat took it from a nest somewhere and gift it to me as a creepy "present" but he is fine, so I guess we have a new family member :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%