Any pet owners or soon/want to be owners here?

Our cat is like a part of the family. He doesn't need to be watched, he can come and go, as he behaves really well. He is a really happy cat and it's good to see that! He loves to be with us, and doesn't only search for us when he is hungry! He even watches TV with us sometimes:)
I think cats are the most self sufficient pets one could own and i wouldn't mind one myself but my "Someone else" is not interested in having a cat.

My cat was 25lbs, so it was quite fat :p

Honestly, I think I want a skunk

Cute ! :oops:

babyskunkpepe.jpg

Aww so cute! but not when they get big.
Haha that's because your grandparents dog got sprayed by one right? Also in the West End during the spring, summer, fall there are quite a few running around in the neighborhood and are a bit of a nuisance. They get into garbage,they linger around trash bins,our neighbor got sprayed once throwing out his garbage and our dishwasher at work got sprayed once to Haha! We have Stanley Park right in town so they wander into town. We get lots of raccoons too.
How about you William, do you get skunks or raccoons roaming your neighborhood?

Not any I know of... One skunk did made it's afternoon walk behind the house once but no more... We got a deer in Winter though, looking at us through the window :D

One night I was roaming around town with a friend seeking people of interest and we cross-path with 3 skunks in 2 hours ! :eek:

I'm primarily a dog man when it comes to pets, and definitely prefer them over cats. I prefer big dogs too. I've had a Golden Retriever and a German Shepherd in the past, both of which were wonderful animals. Unfortunately I can't have a dog right now because our garden is tiny, our tenancy agreement won't allow it, and my Wife has an irrational fear of all animals.

However, as a compromise I have recently acquired a couple of furry friends though they're not to everyone's taste... rats! Contrary to popular belief they're great little animals, very sociable, highly intelligent, AND extremely clean. (They even wash themselves after contact with a 'dirty' human being!) Anyway, when they manage to sit still long enough I'll try and get a photo of them to post here...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back