Any pet owners or soon/want to be owners here?

Love kittens cats dogs ect!

Here's my awesome cat CupCake...now before you laugh, my neice named the cat..lol. Shes from a breed called Tortoiseshell.
mykitty6.jpg

mykitty3.jpg

5_04_102.jpg

Thats a cool looking cat. Looks very friendly too.

We adopted 2 cats about 6 weeks ago. They came from a rehoming centre, as hey use to live in a 1 bed flat with 3 other cats! We renamed them, and they are settling in nicely. We should be letting them outside for the first time in their lives soon!

This is Molly, she is approx 1 year old, domestic shorthair
68e5907e.jpg

This is Monkey, she is approx 2 years old, Bengal cross
9cdaa799.jpg

Molly has learned to drink from the kitchen tap and will only drink from it now, she won't go near the water bowl. Every time we go in the kitchen she is sat in the window sill making noises till you turn it on! Check it out,
48883386.jpg
crazy kitty!!

I have a bit of a problem you guys might be able to give me some advice on. My gf and i have been thinking about getting a dog for several months now.We have the total opposite taste in dogs i myself want either a Black lab, Aussie Blue Healer or a Beagle or even a Shepard Lab cross. My girlfriend, a Pommaranian and thats it! nothing else. What do i do? do I cave in and let her have the little furball or do i stand my ground?. After all we are both paying for a dog if we get one. Look for anyone that owns a Pommaranian, I'm sorry if i offended you. I'm simply not interested in having a dog that small, plus i want my dog to catch balls not marbles:wink:. The thing is we like the outdoors, cycling, long walks, occasionally hiking when our friend insists on us coming along, and camping. You can't really do any of those things with a Pommarainian right?. When we go cycling my girl will put dog in a basket:facepalm: I would rather have my dog run next to us so it gets exercise. Plus what if my gf bails over the handlebars and dogs in basket?. Another thing too is a sense of security with a larger dog we take dog out for walk during late night(we are night owls).So a bit of advice from you all will be helpfull. Also I can find the dogs i like at our local animal shelter, I want to adopt a dog. The money will go to a better cause. Cheers hope to hear from some of you guys and gals:)

As in any relationship you will need to find a compromise. So buy a Pomeranian and a Labrador.

When the GF is not looking you can strap a piece of meat on the back of the Pomeranian and the Labrador will eat both the meat AND the Pomeranian!

Problem solved :thumb:

P.S a Pomeranian is a not a dog, but a cat look

As in any relationship you will need to find a compromise. So buy a Pomeranian and a Labrador.

When the GF is not looking you can strap a piece of meat on the back of the Pomeranian and the Labrador will eat both the meat AND the Pomeranian!

Awesome! maybe not, for I'm eventually going to show my girl this thread.Looks like dog house isn't going to be for the dog! :wink::)

our house is almost over flowing with pets thanks to mainly my daughter :)

we have:-
3 Gerbil`s
3 African spiny mice
2 Rats
2 Corn snakes
1 Hamster
1 Dutch rabbit
1 Alsatian Husky cross

my dayghter just told me its a Dwarf dutch rabbit, like this one but has a lot more white coat. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-353...herland-dwarf-rabbit-on-white-background.html

Great! something even smaller. :mad: :wink::D I'm liking Brams idea the best so far! :wink:

OH MAN! girlfriend saw your link and saw the cat, i mean dog:D. Thanks alot LOL!:wink: you got her going good now for wanting a Pommaranian:frown::D. I'm kinda worried that she might sign up just to get involved with this thread.

LOL! the best solution so far! :wink:

Mohammed, you are going to be dissapointed with me but I just might have to suck this one up a give in. My gf is using the "well i'm supporting your new racing hobby" line now. Ouch, had a feeling she was bring out the big guns(but she likes my new hobby as well ). Also in September I'm getting a Obutto Seat system and i'm pretty sure she is going to either pay for it for my BDay or put a large amount of money towards rig. And seeing her so happy when she see's those little furballs on the street i guess is good enough for me. So my dear gf if you read this thread "Surprise" you are getting your dog, but not till your BDay. Our Bdays are a day apart. Mine is Sept 13th hers is the 12th. I see the rig, you get your dog lol! :wink: Luv ya hun! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 84 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 124 13.8%