Anglesey Circuit

Tracks Anglesey Circuit 2.0 - Costal, Club, National, International Layout

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hang on though... I now remember that we did have to make a fix as the dry track is missing a surfaces.ini so we had to grab one from another track. Also, the "default" layout doesn't exist so if you upload to the server it will try and use that one and won't give you an option for the dry/wet version - quick fix is to delete the data folder in the root of the track folder.

Last edited:
Hang on though... I now remember that we did have to make a fix as the dry track is missing a surfaces.ini so we had to grab one from another track. Also, the "default" layout doesn't exist so if you upload to the server it will try and use that one and won't give you an option for the dry/wet version - quick fix is to delete the data folder in the root of the track folder.

Did you have problems with pit boxes? When I come into the pits my virtual box isn't displayed, so the only way to do tyre stops or repair damaged is to Esc back to the pits and take the penalty...

I know its already been asked in this thread but are there any plans to add the Costal Layout to the AC version ? ... The Rfactor 2 version (which is a conversion of the AC version) includes the Costal Layout :-

As far as I can tell it just needs the tyre wall at the corkscrew moving to open up the Costal Layout in the AC version + alternate AI lines .. etc, it should not require much work.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Hi, just got round to test the mod and after being for full 3 days at the circuit I would like to see new version of it. main problem I see is with "Banking" corner, as name suggests it has some banking to it and approach is downhill to have off track grass and spectators area above it. otherwise AI is nowhere close to what it should be, they go really slow into T1, T2 and T3.

Tyrone updated Anglesey Circuit - Trac Môn + Wet Weather with a new update entry:

2.0 - Costal, Club, National, International Layouts

Content Manager and Custom Shaders Patch Required.

If you have any issues with set up - please read this guide Nukedrop Tracks - Set Up Guide

Installs as a new track, delete old one or keep it, whatever you chose.

View attachment 598205View attachment 598201View attachment 598200View attachment 598202View attachment 598199View attachment 598204[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

excellent update! I'll be doing some cameras for all layouts and also some UI updates optional
1662556034676.png

Last edited:
Listen, I'm an old man. I use Assetto Corsa game. This track looks beautiful, but someone cut all the grass. The grass looks great on your screen. What is CSP/grassFX?
Hah, I'm older than you...;)
CSP = Custom Shaders Patch, something that makes Assetto Corsa much better than standard. Since most of the newer tracks are made to work on CSP, that might be the reason you don't get to see grass.
CSP also enables night driving (cars with working headlights, lighted tracks etc...
For CSP you also need CM (Content Manager), free to download (search the net since I can't put links here). You can also pay a small amount to get the full version (recommended). Works way better than standard launcher, you can install a LOT more tracks and cars...
Once you're there you might want to install SOL from Peter Boese, which brings extended weather and rain into the game. (You will find that here on RD).
Will take a little time to get familiar with all that, but then you will be surprised how much better AC is.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Hah, I'm older than you...;)
CSP = Custom Shaders Patch, something that makes Assetto Corsa much better than standard. Since most of the newer tracks are made to work on CSP, that might be the reason you don't het to see grass.
CSP also enables night driving (cars with working headlights, lighted tracks etc...
For CSP you also need CM (Content Manager), free to download (search the net since I can't put links here). You can also pay a small amount to get the full version (recommended). Works way better than standard launcher, you can install a LOT more tracks and cars...
Once you're there you might want to install SOL from Peter Boese, which brings extended weather and rain into the game. (You will find that here on RD).
Will take a little time to get familiar with all that, but then you will be surprised how much better AC is.
Good luck.
Thank you for such a detailed answer. You seem to be young at heart. I wish you good health and long sim racing life.

You were right, Tyrone. There is improvement after I switched off the water shader. If you can remove your comment, I will be able to change my rating to five stars.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.