Anglesey Circuit

Tracks Anglesey Circuit 2.0 - Costal, Club, National, International Layout

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi All

Can't get the game to start with this at all, any suggestions? A quick Google shows that it is not unusual to not be able to get it loaded, then suggests copying 'some files' from another track but not saying what it is that is missing!

I'd be very grateful if someone can tell me where I'm going wrong, as the track shows up in game but just will not start

With the help of Tyrone I got this working...

It is as simple as starting the game from within Content Manager rather than the game front end. Now all I have to do is get used to the wheel and VR!

Just checking in to see if anyone has made an AI fix for this circuit? Its a decent track but you can't have a good race against the AI when they drive on the grass more often than the tarmac!

Just checking in to see if anyone has made an AI fix for this circuit? Its a decent track but you can't have a good race against the AI when they drive on the grass more often than the tarmac!
Have you tried the latest version? I made some tweaks, but the issue can't be resolved until I go in and rename all of the road side areas. I haven't had the time to do so yet.

Have you tried the latest version? I made some tweaks, but the issue can't be resolved until I go in and rename all of the road side areas. I haven't had the time to do so yet.

I did. It's really frustrating because its such a good mod otherwise. But as someone that spends most of my time racing offline, decent AI is a must! Its good to know that you're still working on it though.

While you are at it, have you had the chance to check the issue mentioned in my earlier post #23 ?

Can confirm the AI works fine now :)
I still have an issue with the track feeling smooth / slippery (as though someone rubbed soap over it's surface). I copied a surfaces.ini from another mod into the data folder of the dry layout and that seems to have sorted it out - however, I'm wondering if this is just a placebo or my mind playing tricks on me... Could someone else confirm? For reference, I used the surfaces.ini file from Cadwell Park.

Last edited:
No, there are 2 ways to get the right orientation/track heading. Do it in the track content:
Put a lighting.ini in the \data\ folders of your track variants, with this in it:
[LIGHTING]
SUN_PITCH_ANGLE=45
SUN_HEADING_ANGLE=0 ;here you can correct your track heading

Or with weatherFX there is a file \assettocorsa\extension\config\data_track_params.ini
There you could paste your track params like this from suzuka:

[suzuka] ;track's folder
HEADING_ANGLE=15
LATITUDE=34.845
LONGITUDE=136.5339
TIMEZONE=Asia/Tokyo

Maybe better to do both ways. You can also send me the data for the data_track_params and i put it in the global repository...

I tried this and the Sun does rise and set East to West-ish . . . but alittle before the Sun sets, I see a Lunar Eclipse type effect :O_o::laugh: NO matter what value I give heading_angle I always see this eclipse effect ha

It would be neat to fix the Sun from rising in the west but I dont know what Im doing tbh.

I tried this and the Sun does rise and set East to West-ish . . . but alittle before the Sun sets, I see a Lunar Eclipse type effect :O_o::laugh: NO matter what value I give heading_angle I always see this eclipse effect ha

It would be neat to fix the Sun from rising in the west but I dont know what Im doing tbh.
This just works if you don't use ShaderPatch/Sol.
If you use ShaderPatch/Sol you should have a look in the file \extension\config\data_track_params.ini.
There you could add such a block:

[anglesey]
HEADING_ANGLE=0
LATITUDE=53.1404003
LONGITUDE=-4.2664612
TIMEZONE=Europe/London

Then just change the heading angle there, then just tell me and i put it in the source file

Not sure if this is a stupid question or not, but if the track was originally made so Z axis would be pointing to north, would that automatically orient the track in the correct way?

hi there,
bug for next update (if any)
hotlap spawn spot is right on the start/finish line
HjMx5nf.jpg

ideally it should be around this small straight before the last turn
i2w1Gzp.jpg

PS: I will work on new camera sets soon

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling