Anglesey Circuit

Tracks Anglesey Circuit 2.0 - Costal, Club, National, International Layout

Login or Register an account to download this content
"Unfortunately the pits are simply too short to have 20 cars in them, so I will be changing this do allow only 16 or so cars, to give each car enough room to be able to pull in and out of their pit box."

Put pits side by side and increase to 32 pits.

@Tyrone
I still have this issue on the wet track...any ideas ?

It is only very visible from halfway between Peel and Seamans (or Corkscrew if you want)...

anglesey-wet.png

Last edited:
I think distance signs are missing on the side of the track .That would help because many turns are blind.

I think distance signs are missing on the side of the track .That would help because many turns are blind.

I just checked an onboard video and there are no distance signs. So why add something which is not there irl? It will probably take you 10-20 mins to learn the track layout and to remember your brake markers.

@Tyrone
if you don't want to reduce the number of pit spots, you can just change the names of your pitlane from 1ROAD to 1PIT & add a surfaces.ini file - then the cars use their pit limiters & no longer collide in the pits (they are still close together, but they will not collide, just drive through each other as they leave their space).

The surfaces.ini file will also add dirt to tyres when they go off track, & change the traction on the various surfaces.

Last edited:
Nice job on this, my local track. Looks very good. One issue I have and maybe it's my configuration, but with Sol the Sun sets to the south rather than west.

Don't tracks needs Geo tags in order to properly coordinate sun setting and rising locations ? I vaguely recall that being an issue with another track.

53.1912° N, 4.5007° W

I have the geo tag set over the track in Content Manager, but that doesn't account for the orientation of the track does it?

I noticed something earlier, if you enable and load the 'sol config' app and uncheck 'ppfilter modifies godrays' the sky appears to flip, maybe, if you check where the sun is, it might then be in the correct position.

I have the geo tag set over the track in Content Manager, but that doesn't account for the orientation of the track does it?
No, there are 2 ways to get the right orientation/track heading. Do it in the track content:
Put a lighting.ini in the \data\ folders of your track variants, with this in it:
[LIGHTING]
SUN_PITCH_ANGLE=45
SUN_HEADING_ANGLE=0 ;here you can correct your track heading

Or with weatherFX there is a file \assettocorsa\extension\config\data_track_params.ini
There you could paste your track params like this from suzuka:

[suzuka] ;track's folder
HEADING_ANGLE=15
LATITUDE=34.845
LONGITUDE=136.5339
TIMEZONE=Asia/Tokyo

Maybe better to do both ways. You can also send me the data for the data_track_params and i put it in the global repository...

@Peter Boese

Do you by any chance have an idea what causes the issue mentioned in my post #23 (above) ?
I'm guessing it has to do something with the track, since I can see it very faintly on other parts of the track too, only on 'wet surface'.

anglesey-wet.png

No, there are 2 ways to get the right orientation/track heading. Do it in the track content:
Put a lighting.ini in the \data\ folders of your track variants, with this in it:
[LIGHTING]
SUN_PITCH_ANGLE=45

Or with weatherFX there is a file \assettocorsa\extension\config\data_track_params.ini

[suzuka] ;track's folder
HEADING_ANGLE=15
LATITUDE=34.845
LONGITUDE=136.5339
TIMEZONE=Asia/Tokyo

Maybe better to do both ways. You can also send me the data for the data_track_params and i put it in the global repository...

Thanks for clearing that one up Peter, I'm sure that will be most helpful.

[LIGHTING]
SUN_PITCH_ANGLE=45

[suzuka] ;track's folder
HEADING_ANGLE=15
LATITUDE=34.845
LONGITUDE=136.5339
TIMEZONE=Asia/Tokyo

What would be the point of reference on the track to set the sun heading angle, the direction/heading of the main pits straight? Many thanks.

What would be the point of reference on the track to set the sun heading angle, the direction/heading of the main pits straight? Many thanks.
Ah sorry, you are not the creator. If the track isn't aligned to North in the kn5, it must be adjusted to get the right position for the sun. This is done with the sun heading.

Hi Tyrone.
Great track. Runs brilliant. Would you be interested in doing Mallory Park as this does not
exsist in Assetto Corsa. It's only a small track but still great fun. I think you would make a great job of it. Many thanks.
Kenny.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea