AMS2 Overlays Pack

Other AMS2 Overlays Pack 1.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. I have been using some of these overlays for some time and just updated them with this version. I have gone back to an earlier version of AMS2 - Fuel because it changes color from Green to Red when you don't have enough fuel to complete the race. This new version does not and you have to actually look at the numbers rather than glance at the color. Can this be change in this version to behave the same as the previous? Thanks. Great Overlays.

Hi. I have been using some of these overlays for some time and just updated them with this version. I have gone back to an earlier version of AMS2 - Fuel because it changes color from Green to Red when you don't have enough fuel to complete the race. This new version does not and you have to actually look at the numbers rather than glance at the color. Can this be change in this version to behave the same as the previous? Thanks. Great Overlays.
hello, thanks for reporting, will check the diff and return the previous behavior.

Last edited:
Hi Slemke
I have the telemetry working for the most part in ams2, but i can never get the drivernames and laptimes from simhub. Do you have any idea why that is?

Could anyone help me, please ?
I can't make it work, I need the map, only.
Thank you
There is also a video on the main post showing how to add those overlays.
Also, most of them only appear when the ignition is on and engine started.

Hi Slemke
I have the telemetry working for the most part in ams2, but i can never get the drivernames and laptimes from simhub. Do you have any idea why that is?
I think I had something like this in the past, did you do any race with a few more laps, IIRC there was a problem that simhub was only getting populated via shared memory after at least 1 lap.

There is also a video on the main post showing how to add those overlays.
Also, most of them only appear when the ignition is on and engine started.
I can make it work, but it looks weird ( attached image )
I watched the whole video

Attachments

• overlays AMS 2.jpg
    overlays AMS 2.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 49
I can make it work, but it looks weird ( attached image )
I watched the whole video
I think you need to click the 'Stop Edit' on the overlays layout editor.

- That Interlagos version is quite cool for fast cars.

Last edited:
This is cool. Is it possible to have your own car highlighted a different color for the track map? It can be hard to distinguish between my car and the others just using the number at a glance.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.