AMS2 Overlays Pack

Other AMS2 Overlays Pack 1.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

slemke

S.R.Lemke
slemke submitted a new resource:

AMS2 Overlays Pack - Automobilista 2 overlays pack

This package contains 6 simhub overlays:

• AMS2 - Gear: Gear number that becomes red when you reach defined REV.
  • AMS2 - Optimal Gear Red Light: Just an image that pops when you reach defined REV, also blinks, the goal is to really caugh attention to the eye so you can gear up, works good having it near the Gear indicator.
  • AMS2 - Brake Bias: Indicates...

Read more about this resource...

slemke updated AMS2 Overlays Pack with a new update entry:

'Live' Fuel calculation algorithm, Less intrusive Radar

- This one includes a Fuel monitor, it also has an algorithm that calculates how much fuel you need to finish the race, it recalculates every time you cross the finish line, it uses as base the consumption of your last lap. It also show that value and also shows how much is left in tank. Works on time based races and lap count races.
- The radar: Much less intrusive, the radar should not be used as a guidance like an atari game, it should be used when cars are out of our sight, very common...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think they don't, at lest another member of RD said do.
Hello, update here, I got this reply in another thread:
"You can use SimHub overlays in Vr, you just pin them with steamvr, it works very well"
I do not have a VR to test it though.

Where is the tire wear Overlay. Only seems to be Tire Temp in zip file. Also there is a clock overlay??
Last update should help you, some naming was bad, need to fix it eventually.
Yeah there is a very simple clock, it also has FPS. Seemed to me a lighter alternative to have a full afterbuner/riva tuner.

Yeah IIRC I stopeed adding this one as the colors are better to check that. I replaced temps. with wear. But I can add both on a next update.

Yes, thank you it would be great if you left us all the options, they are very convenient and we can use them as we are most comfortable.
Thank you very much for the work, very helpful, the more options you can give us is super.
Again thanks man. ;)

Thank you slemke :) Just one issue. The fps-meter doesn't show my actual ingame fps. My actual ingame fps fluctuates somewhere between 150 and 200 fps, but the overlay constantly shows 59-60fps. I have a feeling that it may show the fps in which the overlay is running and not the game, that is atleast my speculation.

Thank you slemke :) Just one issue. The fps-meter doesn't show my actual ingame fps. My actual ingame fps fluctuates somewhere between 150 and 200 fps, but the overlay constantly shows 59-60fps. I have a feeling that it may show the fps in which the overlay is running and not the game, that is atleast my speculation.
that seems to make sense, will see if there is a way to grab the real number, otherwise will keep the clock only, let's see :)
thanks for reporting!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies