AMS2 Overlays Pack

Other AMS2 Overlays Pack 1.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Was checking last night, seems that it needs a 3rd app to make that monitoring, not sure if it's worth it, I think in that scenario you can use the steam one.
But the clock I will keep, I'm just trying to use less 3rd apps. I also use GPU load monitor, but it's not super relevant, as my TV can do max 60FPS, if I get less means GPU is overloaded.

Hi Slemke. Just wondering if there would be a way for you to allow the size adjustment in width or height individually rather then both at once? Would be able to make it fit in certain situations better. Thanks.

Any of them. Didn't know whether it was something simple that you could do to make any/all of your overlays easily adjustable in any direction. Thanks.

Hi,
i've got the problem that the overlays only worked in single player mode.In Multiplayer nothing is shown on screen.
Seems not be a problem of the overlays, but i hope you can help ?!I
In singleplayer mode all works fine,thanks for that!!!

Hi,
i've got the problem that the overlays only worked in single player mode.In Multiplayer nothing is shown on screen.
Seems not be a problem of the overlays, but i hope you can help ?!I
In singleplayer mode all works fine,thanks for that!!!
Honestly I have no idea, I just use it normally on multiplayer. Have you enabled sharead memory(project cars2) on AMS2? I actually used it yesterday, was just fine.

Last edited:
slemke updated AMS2 Overlays Pack with a new update entry:

Fuel, Laptime with car name and GAP

Fuel -> Now has an algorithm that shows you how much you probably will have to refuel, it uses as base the last valid lap consumption, the calculation only starts after 3 laps. It also becomes red right away if refueling need is detected, so you can prepare better, like trying to save.
Laptimes V2 -> I cannot even remember what all I did, I know that it will also display a fuel warning, it also displays the laptime of the players around you, so you can find out with easy if's a lapped car...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi again. Like your overlays, but I have a question about the Fuel one. Every time I use it, it tells me I do not have enough fuel to finish the race. Even when the race is fnished and I have crossed the line with fuel to spare, it still tells me i don't have enough. Does this Fuel overlay take the slowdown lap into its calculations?

Hi again. Like your overlays, but I have a question about the Fuel one. Every time I use it, it tells me I do not have enough fuel to finish the race. Even when the race is fnished and I have crossed the line with fuel to spare, it still tells me i don't have enough. Does this Fuel overlay take the slowdown lap into its calculations?
Oh not sure really, need to have a quick look on the logic again, I remember I did some changes but I think I forgot to update, the one I have really works well, I will check.

Is there a way to do this for the laptimes v2 overlay? When I return to pitbox, laptimes v2 is the only one that stays visible. I'm using fuel, full track map and laptimes v2.
I think it should be fairly simple as this overlay I actually did no change on the latest updates, so will also add it there.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.