AMS Modding - Requests

Pliz... Any beginner Stock Car Oval cars, like ARCA or Camping World Truck Series.

xlarge.jpg

Darrell-Wallace-Jr-Dover-leads-NASCAR-Camping-World-Truck-Series-2013.jpg
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nascar-camping-world-trucks.21328/

Can someone help me getting the engine sounds from the Metalmoro AJR to work with a different car?

I'm using the 3d model of the Oreca 07 by Triebie, by changing the some lines in the .VEH file I can use the Metalmoro AJR physics, but I always get a error when trying to use the sounds from the AJR.. I also did a upgrade file to change the GraphicalOffset of the 3d model, for a onboard view is enought to have a good experience.

Sure, this is a fairly easy one Paulo.
Updated your veh file like this:

Sounds=MetalMoro_AJR\AJR_ChevyV8.sfx
or
Sounds=MetalMoro_AJR\AJR_JuddV10.sfx
or
Sounds=MetalMoro_AJR\AJR_HondaTurbo.sfx

The reason you cannot copy exactly from the actual AJR veh file is because your vehicles are not in the same directory so you have to add the "MetalMoro_AJR\". ;)

I'd love to see the bull series (mad Mike's drift cars and truck) I know the radbul is in pc but I'd love to take the rx7, rx8 and the rotary stadium truck for a spin

Hello to all guys
I wanted to know if the following Tracks Mod were done or there is some W.I.P. around:
- GP Korea Yeongam F1
- Valencia Street Circuit F1
- GP Holland Zandvoort
- New GP Miami F1 2019 or something similar on Miami

Thanks!!! :D

Hi Guys,

Looking for someone who can help convert a model for me (ZB Holden Commodore Supercar) to AMS to be used as a SuperV8 same as what PATR10T did with the Ford and Nissan models so if anyone can do it then feel free to message me to discuss could pay for it to be done at the right price.

Cheers

I would pay good money for an AMS version of the rFactor2 Endurance Pack....meaning some GTE and LMP2 cars. I've seen the EEC mod and i'm not at all impressed with the quality.

hi guys,
does anyone have the nurburgring with the chicane after the start/finish straight (without the new infield in sector one) like it was in the 90s/early 00s?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back