AMS Modding - Requests

I can get one for you, from the 98 track pack for tractor. It'll be a conversion, but will have AMS skies, I've got to get another track converted tomo so I'll do both at the same time.

So I know there is a 1971 CanAm mod in download, along with a 3 part 1967 F1 mod in the download too.

F1 mod works fine, no issues, can load up the cars, although they are very twitchy and have strange FFB compared to the Reiza F1 vintage cars. the Tracks make for a fun show of the 1967 season.

The CanAm mod however seems to have issues with the mas files, and I can't figure out why. There's a version for download, then in the thread for it, someone had a 1.1 version. Both have funky ffb (dead zone with no FFB in center), and I cannot run races with them, although I can do a test drive.

I know people don't like old mods, but if anyone could offer any advice on what the issue with the CanAm mod is, that would be nice.

So I know there is a 1971 CanAm mod in download, along with a 3 part 1967 F1 mod in the download too.

F1 mod works fine, no issues, can load up the cars, although they are very twitchy and have strange FFB compared to the Reiza F1 vintage cars. the Tracks make for a fun show of the 1967 season.

The CanAm mod however seems to have issues with the mas files, and I can't figure out why. There's a version for download, then in the thread for it, someone had a 1.1 version. Both have funky ffb (dead zone with no FFB in center), and I cannot run races with them, although I can do a test drive.

I know people don't like old mods, but if anyone could offer any advice on what the issue with the CanAm mod is, that would be nice.
Where is the mod? Where did you find it? FFB will be different for different mods, otherwise there would be no variety!

This is probably a pipe dream, but I think it would be amazing if someone was able to make an IROC mod of the Ponitac Firebirds that were used from 1996 to 2006, especially during the years that they still had True Value sponsors and the colorful car liveries. I'm not sure there's that much interest in that series but it would be really cool to see.

Omega Stock Car - known as "O Absoluto" ("the absolute" or "the ultimate")
omega-achados-2.jpg

Opala Stock Car 1987 (very similar to the old IMSA GTO cars)
19841.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't found any rear images except for the 1992 model
Vectra Stock Car (Vectra B)
2002_Ingo+Hofmann.jpg

Opala Stock Car (1992, last year before the introduction of the Omegas)
opala-ingo-hoffmann.jpg

2000's Stock Car - Astra, Lancer, Bora and 307 (307 not the same model as the early GSC games)
Lancer:
959177236_82ba0003e3.jpg

Astra:
Stock_Car_V8_Brasil_Vogel_right.jpg

Bora:
Stock_Car_V8_Brasil_Amir_Nasr_Racing.jpg

307:
rz-competic-es-peugeot-307-sedan-v8-campos-30523.jpg

Brasileiro de Turismo (Brazilian Touring Championship)
cbt-danilo-dirani.jpg

HISTORY-Brasileiro-de-Turismo-2016-3.jpg

If someone’s up for it, I’d love to see a laydown racing kart. They are run on road courses across the US. You literally lay down as much as possible for max aero.

Power wise they vary from a 15HP KT100 up to dual 125s making 80/90HP.

Here’s an example of a laydown kart. This one is a twin watercooled 100cc, I’d guess around 70hp and 400lbs with driver.

https://forums.kartpulse.com/t/project-saturn-v-kartweek-2019-unlimited-class-contender/3081

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back