AMS 2 | Latest News From The January Roadmap Release

General_Failure

100RPM
Premium
Mar 9, 2016
No. It's could only kill AMS :D.
RF2 is focused on different aspects, or should be in future. MP competition, more international stuff. I don't think AMS2 can offer Sebring, Le Mans, Nordschleife etc.
AMS will not die. It's an extremely well polished, versatile and ended product based on a platform with most than 15 years of development. And AMS 2 currently is just a growing project. I mean, I trust in Reiza, it will be a very good sim, but on a new platfom, so it will takes years to get a fine product, that's a fact.

sonicviz

100RPM
Jun 21, 2019
We haven't seen the flickering in the videos thus far - so hopefully that is a nonissue. Otherwise, you're saying if I don't use VR or a gamepad, I have a serious and glaring cloud issue.
Good point about the video's, so perhaps that's fixed.

As for the rest, nice attempt at snark but no cigar. If you're a gamepad user of multiple sims you'll know full well what I'm talking about. It's enough to uninstall PC2 over. Why waste your time when you can have a better experience in another sim?

dwightyone

50RPM
Jun 28, 2017
I think the South American tracks are really awesome tbh and it looks like AMS2 will be having most of the UK tracks also. Hockenheim is on-route and I think Montreal and even Adelaide is in there (could be wrong about these 2) and wasn't Red Bull in the first one? I think they NEED monza and Imola though at some point, especially the former and wasn't there a Japanese Track also. A couple of stateside tracks would be good and maybe Bathurst. I would be happy with all that based on the presumption that they still have the license to use all the tracks which are in AMS1. I agree Nordschliefe would be good but surely there are other road courses in the whole entire world that could offer the same sort of thing - doesn't have to be big name to enjoy a great drive.

Reactions: Dann Murillo

Durge Driven

1000RPM
Jun 17, 2017
Best looking sim hands down even from the few screenshots I see that
But it's too saturated with sims for me to buy on looks alone
If it drives as good as rF2 I will buy it

Reactions: muzikant

Ghoults

1000RPM
Mar 30, 2009
Reactions: Andy-R

electriC82

25RPM
Sep 20, 2015
Hello guys,

is Nordschleife included in the base game? I am only interested in Nordschleife, so I am definetely going to buy AMS2 if it is included in the base game.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Emery

3RD*2

1RPM
Feb 27, 2018
My fingers are crossed but sure the new engine makes a reason for a bit of fear, if AMS2 handling is anything comparable to PC2 then they're reputation is doomed.
Most important fact on a racing simulation is the proper feel and handling, AMS1 with Niels, Renato and co. got that nailed down impressively well! In short anything but the same (overall feeling, handling, tyremodel, FFB) or a step forward from AMS1 would be completely inacceptable and a downgrade no matter how the graphics progressed!

Last edited:

Ssd 88

1RPM
Jul 25, 2019
Please Reiza, don't use the same turbo sound for every car, like in Project CARS 2.
And that back/side exhaust flame looks very ugly. Comon Reiza it is 2020, Some Pretty Flame please (The Devil is in the Details). And I know you re a talented People.
We LOVE YOU. Can't wait until March.

fireballr18

100RPM
Mar 3, 2018
What do you think, how many people will be tracked in steam playing AMS2 on the beta-release day on its peak?

I predict 1,050. :cool:

David Wright

1000RPM
Sep 27, 2009
What do you think, how many people will be tracked in steam playing AMS2 on the beta-release day on its peak?

I predict 1,050. :cool:
Interesting one :) AMS user numbers are less peaky than some other sims because their primary user-base is South America, but they do have a European base too. I think the high beta package price will limit take-up. I'll go for 800.

Reactions: fireballr18

Jason Mullin

500RPM
Mar 3, 2018
For those of us that are not early backers, mid or late March?
I have it on my wishlist and thought Reiza might have a date up by now.

Zainuluk

1RPM
Jun 23, 2017
I thought the backers were going to get early access at the end of Feb. It is now the end of Feb and all has gone quiet on the Reiza front. Possible delays?