AMS 2 | Beta Launches Feb 28th - What Are You Looking Forward To?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
For Reiza backers, the much anticipated AMS2 Beta will go live this February 28th - what are you most looking forward to with the new game?

Now remember folks, only those are are early backers have access to the full list of cars and tracks confirmed so far for release - so please don't go and flood the comments section with "I'm looking forward to driving the xxx around xxx" - that kinda spoils the surprise for everyone else (and we are supposed to keep these things secrete anyway!).

However without going into content specifics, I'm sure we can all think of plenty of things to talk about to keep ourselves excited between now and the 28th!

So, who's excited for a first look at AMS 2???

Automobilista 2 will release as early beta on February 28th, with a full release scheduled for March 2020.

Excited about the game? Spread that enthusiasm at the Automobilista 2 sub forum right here at RaceDepartment!

AMS 2 Beta.jpg

Last edited:
I have a feeling the full content list is going to leak like a monsoon across the inter webs.
I’m not an early backer and would like some surprises so must stay away from anything that says AMS2.
I’ll just keep checking Steam for the official release date.

I have a feeling the full content list is going to leak like a monsoon across the inter webs.
I’m not an early backer and would like some surprises so must stay away from anything that says AMS2.
I’ll just keep checking Steam for the official release date.
It's been out for ages mate. Us Beta boys (and girls) have done a good job of keeping schtumm!

It is possible to mod PCars 2 so it shouldnt be too hard to do the same thing with this title for the people saying it wont support modding. I believe it will be possible, I mean we are already seeing modding happen for ACC so it is going to happen regardless of if they support it or not I can promise that. Now whether the game will still be playable multiplayer with mods is a different story, I would suggest doing two installs on seperate drives if the problem is that it wont work online with mods. Just my 2 pennies. Also do you need air to breathe? Of course I am excited and cant wait to get my hands on it.

Even though i am an early backer i am quite nervous about this game. I liked AMS but strongly disliked pcars2. I just hope they maintain some of the feel of AMS.....im terrified its going to look, sound and drive like pc3 :unsure:

It can't be worse than acc early access release. Only recently got better acc so let's hope for something good from reiza.
Though AC lately has become a great title with all the csp and Sol add-ons, if it only could improve the netcode a little though sub 100ms racing is great most of the time.
Also Srs racing schedules keeps the racing alive

I'm a huge fan of AMS1, and very excited about their new baby. Being an early, early backer, I can't remember if there was an early acess code e-mailed to me, or if Steam would automatically know and download the new AMS2 content. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me remember.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%