AMS 2 | Beta 4 and 5 Now Available + Development Roadmap

dene11

75RPM
Dec 7, 2018
Good news about AI. They was unrealistic fast on the exits and straights and very slow on the strong corners. They was very passive generally (no attacks or defense), what results to boring train/snake driving lap per lap.

Reactions: nicky stevenson

MJP1979

25RPM
May 4, 2014
Thanks to those here who've confirmed the FFB is almost on par with AMS 1, PCars FFB is on par with GRID/NFS. But @ $170 dollary doos there's NO CHANCE I'm buying without feeling it for myself and Good Guy Reiza tells those of us cautious on the fringes to chill and wait for a much cheaper taste in a week.

That kind of honesty/integrity should make the heads of EA/Bethesda commit sudoku.

Now to dust off my PS4 for the 31st and let both P5 Royal and AMS 2 fight for my love!

Reactions: Foresight and Adyl
Jun 19, 2019
Price is crazy. I know it will be great, but price is too much for me personally. Shame, I hope you guys enjoy it and will be watching all the YouTube videos.

• Love
Reactions: Conrad Miller

dene11

75RPM
Dec 7, 2018
Price is crazy. I know it will be great, but price is too much for me personally. Shame, I hope you guys enjoy it and will be watching all the YouTube videos.
Its worth it. If is possible to support that kind of devs like Reiza, 94 eur in my case was not a disaster :D

Reactions: M D Gourley

Proto 3.0

50RPM
Sep 4, 2019
Honestly, while it all looks like the Project Cars 2 Reiza Pack, but there is nothing bad with that, since there is nothing bad with PC2. Here it is more important what price it will have (regional prices are needed).

Jun 21, 2016
Updates have been good so far and looking forward to what is to come. I do hope we get a good replay system for VR. The lack of a 'TV' cam was disappointing in PCARS2 and AMS2 as well. I know it shouldn't be a priority, but would be nice to have eventually.
+1

Watching replays in VR is thrilling but in pcars 2 they ruined it by putting us behind fences & miles away in the stands i hate how these devs nanny us in vr. Original Pcars, AC & original Dirt Rally are all much better.

GOV47

25RPM
Oct 13, 2019
+1

Watching replays in VR is thrilling but in pcars 2 they ruined it by putting us behind fences & miles away in the stands i hate how these devs nanny us in vr. Original Pcars, AC & original Dirt Rally are all much better.
My favorite VR replay system is in raceroom for now, other than it still sends telemetry to my bass shakers :p

• Haha
Reactions: BrunoB

gamer19

2000RPM
Aug 28, 2012
Good news about AI. They was unrealistic fast on the exits and straights and very slow on the strong corners. They was very passive generally (no attacks or defense), what results to boring train/snake driving lap per lap.
Good god. :confused:
Was is good or bad news, c'mon man ?? :alien:
I think the word "was" was used wrongfully. A few times.
Can someone help to translate this, please. Author would be the best, yes. :)

sdubbin

100RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2010
Just spent 2 hours testing beta 4 then the new beta 5, can’t speak for other setups but on my SimuCUBE WOW the ffb is even better then ams1 , ai seem to be aliens for me and need tweaking, but it’s come on leaps in the betas,

Reactions: M D Gourley

dene11

75RPM
Dec 7, 2018
Good god. :confused:
Was is good or bad news, c'mon man ?? :alien:
I think the word "was" was used wrongfully. A few times.
Can someone help to translate this, please. Author would be the best, yes. :)
Good news is that Reiza going to start improve AI quality. Current state is not impressive, thats all. I am not try last version of beta, so when I describe AI level, I used word "was." :D

Reactions: gamer19

Stogie

10RPM
Aug 2, 2017
Can you have multiple hardware/setup profiles in this title like RaceRoom, AC, ACC and rF2? Its 2020 where most of use multiple steering wheels, shifters, button boxes and god knows what else. Theres no reason or time to have to go into settings every time you wanna switch steering wheels or shifter's and rebind the buttons. We need profiles we can save. Please

Ruy Horta

250RPM
Feb 17, 2014
i feel sucked in payed $191 NZ just for this could of gotten it cheaper lol
Sorry, but wasn’t this evident?
I was surprised how many people were willing to pay so much more for a game that was pending release.

The main difference is the EA discount that everybody will now get, with the benefit of a Steam refund policy.

I didn’t go backer because I wanted a good deal or beta access, I really like Reiza - so I just put my money where my mouth is.
Not many companies I’d be willing to do that for.

Last edited: