AMS 2 | Beta 4 and 5 Now Available + Development Roadmap

Daniel R.

250RPM
Premium
Sep 9, 2016
I´m more than happy already with it´s actual beta stage.
The FFB now is very good. And it shows us that the dvelopement and work leads in a positive direction.
Graphically it is spot on already and visually very beautiful. Especially with day night cycles etc.
Same is Audio, it´s pretty good already! Very immersive!
It´s still a beta with some bugs but they manage to really make it better step by step in proper leaps.
I don´t regret spending money for the beta at all. It´s really cool to see things develop also in a good direction.

My conviction is that this will become an awesome title!!! I´m pretty sure about this.

To be honest i found it very sad with all the sceptics that told eveybody again and again how bad it is. Stick to the stuff you like and let us enjoy the title and developement.
What´s the point on hating in the first(!!!) beta versions?? It´s still in developement!
I can´t hear it anymore to be honest!!

DaVeX↯

1000RPM
Jul 23, 2015
As side note, no one noticed that P3 on first screen?
F3 body with prototype aero and motorcycle based turbo engine...a monster!!!
I love AMS for this exact reason....no other SIM features such exotic content...

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen Gibb

SpeedyMite Racing
Premium
Mar 15, 2015
With the last couple of updates the FFB has come on leaps and bounds, being having an absolute blast with Ultima GT at Brands last night and also the the Sprint and the Caterham Light.
Really confident that within the next couple of months this will be my go to sim

• Love
Reactions: M D Gourley

Oldzeb

100RPM
May 26, 2018
a lot of work to be done on physics and sounds!!!
For the rest it's going well, but only 2 or 3 cars give me a lot of pleasure to drive!
It's going in the right direction. That's good!

Reactions: M D Gourley

karoliens

50RPM
Premium
Nov 2, 2017
I'm an early backer so was able to follow the progression from beta to beta. And so far I am very impressed with AMS2 in general and how Reiza as a studio tackle the issues. I own ACC, AC, PC2 and DR2. So far my go to sims were AC and ACC, but I have to say that AMS2 has some of the best FFB and might become nr. 1 go to sim for me. I am using SC2sport and the FFB is great with all the details. Especially I like what they done with wet surface FFB and physics. As mentioned by others AI needs improvements. I hope there will be good online ranking system then it's golden.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Jan 6, 2010
You sure about gt3, gt4 free for backers?
Just to clarify this, the GT3/GT4 pack, the 2 90s DTM cars and the Historic GP cars as well as Bathurst are free to all who buy AMS2 as these will be added to the base game - if you buy AMS2 next week youll already have them all locked.

The only two DLCs in this 5-month roadmap are Hockenheim (1975, 1988, 2001 & 2019 versions) and Silverstone (1975, 1991, 2001 & 2019 versions), and those are included in the Backer / forum purchase, as are all other DLCs planned for 2020-2021.

Last edited:
May 9, 2014
I got a bit confused.

Can someone please clarify:

Is it cheaper to buy the beta now for 119USD or wait for the release? If you plan to buy all DLC content anyway.

Cote Dazur

1000RPM
May 21, 2013
This all sound very encouraging, totally looking forward to next week to try the early access. I am already certain it will be a nice addition to my library. SMS graphics, always good, Reiza improved physics and FFB, will be decent at the very least, Reiza special content not available anywhere else, what is not to be liked about that?
I do not need a 'go to SIM' or 'a preferred SIM' and even less choose only one. All SIM are equal in my Steam library, I use all of them for what they have to offer.
This one is shaping as having a lot to offer. Bring it on already!