AMP Bathurst 1000 1997 - Skin Pack WIP

Watts/Crompton Peugeot now complete apart from I can't get rid of the Auto traders on the headlights.
Turns out it was an autosport logo on the bonnet I couldn't make out!
I'm going to do a couple more and then I'll try and get them posted up on here for you guys :)
No idea how to do that btw! Haha

Few pics of the Watts/Crompton Peugeot.

As i've been playing catchup this week, i now realise that the older Super Touring mod which these skins are for has been superceded by the reloaded mod. But until i download the software to do skins for the new templates i'll continue to work on these for the original mod!

Hope you guys like them! I'm having so much fun creating these and seeing them in game! i promise i'll get some sorted for download soon! :D
2014-05-28_00001.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-05-28_00002.jpg
    2014-05-28_00002.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 472
  • 2014-05-28_00003.jpg
    2014-05-28_00003.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 447
  • 2014-05-28_00004.jpg
    2014-05-28_00004.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 463
Finished the Neal/Richards Primera. Only thing i can't seem to sort on this one is the wing mirrors as they are meant to have the RimStock logo. On the template i used there is only one mirror and if you chuck a logo on it shows on one side of the car but mirrors the wording for the other and it looked weird so i've just left it off. Hope you like!!

2014-06-01_00001.jpg
2014-06-01_00002.jpg
2014-06-01_00003.jpg
2014-06-01_00004.jpg

sorry, ur skins are based on STReloaded98 models mod?
Afraid they're based on Super Touring 3.6 as that's what they were started for by JR Racing to start with.

I havn't downloaded the software to open the new templates so I thought I'd just finish this lot for ST3.6, still a very enjoyable and capable mod :)

I will probably have a go at ST98Reloaded when I have some time.

Guys, I have severely stalled on this. The problem was I was working on it just as the new updated supertouring mod was released so it became obsolete before it was even released. I also lost my best friend James (JR Racing who started this whole project with his Diet Coke BMWs) in October and lost all enthusiasm for what I'd started.

As a result I have a half finished class of bathurst racers stuck on my PC but I feel like I want to finish this properly for James, and start doing the skins for the new templates.

My question is, is creating the skins for the new templates the same method as used for V3.6?
I feel like we need some of the Bathurst racers represented in the new version! :)

Has anyone got any pictures of the valvoline garry rodgers primera?I'm currently painting it and there are some sponsors in the front bumper that are not really visible

I think there are Michelin logos on both sides at the bottom of the front spoiler. and then there are two others, on the same level as Cummins logo, which I could not make out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back