AMP Bathurst 1000 1997 - Skin Pack WIP

I'm going to need your help regarding the logos on the hyundais.what im going to do is pause the race broadcast,take a screenshot and upload it here so you can see if you know the logos on the car and help me:)

Can you spot the logos?:unsure:
Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

The Bailey/Luff Honda.Up next i will do the alfa romeo.The astc 97 audis have been made by Simon Gardner i will add a few logos that orix audi sport used in the great race.The hyundais are the hardest ones as i have very little footage of those.The bmw's apart from the diet coke ones are being painted by Satori.The toyota will be painted soon and finally the mondeos(if anybody has some hq photos of those please send them).:)
Race_Steam 2015-06-19 16-56-55-11.jpg

Also regarding the 98 race.Remus has done the skins for f1 challenge and if he finds the files i will convert those cars along with the original volvos and nissan painted by alex.:)Otherwise it is going to be a lot more difficult to make due to the fact that the 98 great race is nowhere to be seen.

Finally the lantras are finished.Unfortunately due to the fact that the cars are shown very little in the race and i had only one picture the cars are pretty poor in quality.I hope you like them.Up next are the audis by Simon Gardner so a big thanks to him for letting me use his skins
Race_Steam 2015-06-21 17-30-56-07.jpg
Race_Steam 2015-06-21 17-26-36-60.jpg

Last edited:
It's been nearly a month but i'm back.I have a couple of fixes to make on some of the 97 cars and add simon gardners audis,make the beamers and finish off the 97 race with the two mondeos.Pics soon;)

Meanwhile i have finished the nigel barclay bmw.Also Remus has provided me with some bathurst 1000 1998 skins,however some cars were almost exactly the same.Therefore i also made the brian bradshaw bmw.Basically the #20 car is a conversion so i want to thank Remus Racing for his f1c skins.I only have 2 bmws left then one audi,the camry and finally the mondeos.The carina that took part will not be included as it never took part in the race.I will upload images of all of the remaining cars as soon as i finish them.Then i'll move on to the 98 race:thumbsup:

Sorry everyone that i havent uploaded any teaser pic but i have decided to complete the convertions first.I have the reloaded stw97-96,stcc99-00,satc95-96 to make.Once i finish them i will get back to the bathurst supertourers.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back