AMP Bathurst 1000 1997 - Skin Pack WIP

MF Motorsports peugeot.The car is not perfect.There are logos that are missing and a few which i guessed(like the aussie more in the front bumper).The window banner was not clearly visible so i made it look like this.The car has been painted using the tv broadcast to see how it looks as i couldn't find any pictures of the car.:unsure:
Race_Steam 2015-05-30 17-37-46-35.jpg

Remember everyone.Any pictures of any of the 2 seasons are all welcome.Especially for the 98 race because the race is not available on youtube like the 97 one:(

MF Motorsports peugeot.The car is not perfect.There are logos that are missing and a few which i guessed(like the aussie more in the front bumper).The window banner was not clearly visible so i made it look like this.The car has been painted using the tv broadcast to see how it looks as i couldn't find any pictures of the car.:unsure:
View attachment 94458

the windscreen banner logo is
vittoriacoffee.jpg

Thank you for your kind words.Up next i'll do the two volvo 850 cars,then the orix audis and finally the alfa and the honda.I'll leave the bmws last.I will be converting the diet coke bmws and the other bmws will be done by Satori;)

Any pictures of the 2 hyundais please?I have found one of the #58 car on super touring register but its only for the front.As for the #14 car i only have a clip from the race broadcast which shows only the back of it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 136 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%