Alright when was that again.....?

Fight will be epic.
That RBR car looks 'planted' so Lewis will have his work 'cut out' this season.
McLaren too, seem to have found something special.
I believe this season will be good...with a few surprises.
Alpha Tauri looks strong as well and very consistent.

Speaking of TV coverage, I set my Spectrum Cable (Charter Communications) DVR to record the Qualifying and just as the pack set out for the last charge, my DVR stopped recording. Good thing there is a thingie called the internets that lets me read about it..... :0

What a gap between the two drivers of the same team during session Q1. Maybe because of yellow in S2?
Red Bull seems incapable of setting up two cars per driver preference. You drive Max's car. Reminds me of when Juan Pablo Montoya joined BMW with Ralf Schumacher(I hope I remember that right!!!!) and they refused to tailor the 2nd car to suit JPM. IndyCar racing at that time, often had two drivers per team but they were run like separate entities...setups could be wildly different and co-operation only occurred when one driver was way off the pace.

Happy for Stroll, well ahead of Vettel. And Alonso is still as good as ever, considering the car he has to drive.

Glad to see Gasly up there in the Alpha Tauri.

Haas is in for a very long season. They're now the worst team on the grid, behind Williams. Don't know how long Gene Haas will want to spend money on his team.

The cars are close Redbull vs Merc but we can better say Max and Lewis are on a different level for the last years.. but Lewis was always in the best car for x6 seasons now it is equivalent for sure today...and I hope the whole season thats is enough for Max to fight for the wdc.

We where stolen in the past from the tragic dead of Ayrton There was never a real fights between Senna vs Schumacher. Hope we can see this year between this two tallented drivers the older and the young one. Like the season of 1994 what never was

Red Bull seems incapable of setting up two cars per driver preference. You drive Max's car. Reminds me of when Juan Pablo Montoya joined BMW with Ralf Schumacher(I hope I remember that right!!!!) and they refused to tailor the 2nd car to suit JPM. IndyCar racing at that time, often had two drivers per team but they were run like separate entities...setups could be wildly different and co-operation only occurred when one driver was way off the pace.

Give Perez some time all team mates struggle with Max same like Bottas vs Hamilton. I think Peres show his speed tomorrow he is not a pancake

Last edited:
It was also e.g Mercedes, Ferrari, Aston Martin during Q1. At the end it seemed it had to do with the yellow flag in S2 which cost them about 0,5 secs.

See:

1616867912097.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 132 71.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 23.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.8%
  • Standard game content