Alright when was that again.....?

Hey Mr. GuitarTech if you're in AT or DE with a German or Austrian IP you can watch, I'm in North America and need a VPN to show a German IP address for the Servus site.
doesn't work I'm afraid. I'm assuming it doesn't work anymore since Sky has the exclusive rights in Germany since the beginning of 2021

Streams fine with an AT IP, sorry for the bad advice!

image_2021-03-28_104846.png

How underestimated is Ricciardo? Only teammate who has been able to hang with Max.

To be fair to Perez, it’s only the first race and he only had a day and a half of testing before. Let’s give him some time to get used to his new team.

You’re right about Ricciardo. The same could be said about Rosberg: he beat Hamilton in 2016, Bottas will never do the same.

Last edited:
Problems for Perez already with bad steering wheel. Seems his time with Red Bull is off to a bad start already. Makes one worry if Max has similar issues.

And Maezpin wrecks already, without help even. That didn't take long, thankfully. I can hear James Hunt ripping him already.

Last edited:
Martin just brought up Bottas' lack of pace, and Russell has made it clear he thinks he's ready for a promotion. Is the clock ticking on a Bottas return to Williams?

Bad day for Gasly, really thought he'd have a great day today given his starting spot.

And now it's Mick's turn to spin, too. The difference between him and his teammate? Mick's still going. Not encouraging, but you've got to start somewhere.

Getting concerned with Max's electronics. How do you say "run faster" in Dutch? Someone needs to tell him that.

And I take back what I said about Perez, he's already cutting through the field. See what happens, I guess.

Last edited:
Sainz taking both Vettel and Alonso in only a couple corners. Thankful that Ferrari hired him right now.

Vettel is not doing well out there, even before running into Ocon. And no, Ocon didn't change lines. Really think Vettel should have retired after last season. Old Iceman Kimi is doing better than him right now.

Alonso is out. Ocon is outside points. Beautiful cars don't make up for bad performance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back