Alright when was that again.....?

It's funny how people think Mercedes can just grab any driver under contract. Racing Point is fighting for P3 in constructors, Perez is not going to go. Russell is at Williams, again seems far-fetched to make a move for a driver in an existing team. It's not even critical for Mercedes to score points anymore as everything is decided, they can literally put anyone in the car, there is no need to pay massive sums to existing teams to release their driver...

Last edited:
What excuse will you use if Hamilton and verstappen ever get the same car, and Hamilton is still quicker?

The comments made by the 2 or 3 fanatical verstappen fans are both laughable and tedious in their predictability :rolleyes:

I'd love to see Hamilton and Max in the same car!

Even though I'm Max fan (replaced Hamilton as fav) I'd find both scenarios of one driver beating the other equally plausible/likely.

Over a season though, I'd have to give it to Hamilton. Even if I'd like to see it go the other way.

I’am getting bored by people like you :roflmao:

Sarcasm! c'mon, Ragu driver skill and Max hate are a meme :p

also... I'm a Max fan xD

dutch-flag.gif

Last edited:
Wednesday: Binotto announces he is coming for next Bahrain race.
Thursday: Vettel announces dropping out of his contract due to boss coming to the race. toto is taking him on for one race before going to AM. :roflmao:

Finally a Dutch license driver to root for! Verstappen is so boring on the track and radio.
Completely forgot Stoffel is Dutch!!!
This might get even more interesting... It's fair to say most are dreaming of their choice...

It will be 90% Stoffel.
Unless he's got sim racing commitments.
Just hope no one else test positive.

LH probably couldn't stand the thought of doing another lap on that dreadful circuit this weekend :D
Yeah no -- I am surprised LH caught it; pretty scary that someone with that much money / protection can get it.

Replacement : Maldonardo possibly.
Still racing and I'd bet a fiver on his second win :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back