Alright when was that again.....?

I can't imagine how it would be anyone besides Stoffel because he is their reserve driver. We started watching F1 after seeing the Amazon documentary "Grand Prix Driver." I hope he gets a chance to race in a decent car. He probably still won't out-qualify his teammate though.

• Deleted member 379375

Blot... You obviously have a big bias against Grosjean.. but as you said "for no apparent reason" is possibly related to something mechanical. We all know the Hass is a real Jackass of a car, very finicky to handle. You assume it was a humane error when we don't know for sure what happened... I do not know one driver suicidal enough to steer this suddenly and straight to the pack and to a very near wall at 200+ km/h even for Grosjean! Cut him some slack and wait for more information.

With respect this " you have a bias against Grosjean" is a bit of a theme with you isn't it.
Maybe people have been neutral or even supportive on him and over time have judged him on his record/standard of driving.
Many F! drivers also say he is dangerous and he has recent warnings about his unique interpretation of defending so no it's not bias it's observation based.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if Vandoorne is the under contract replacement then its straightforward. If not, Russell without a doubt. Just to see what he can do in a good car. And against a decent teammate. Not great teammate, but better than the field fillers he has called teammates so far.

Yes, also Bottas needs to win this race to help him hold 2nd which will be important to Mercedes.
Important to Bottas to definetly finish 2nd in the championship.

Mercedes have already closed the constructors so not critical for the team. But a good test opportunity for their reserve driver.

Whoever is taking over will want to make a mark.

Max will want to make hay while the sun is shinning.

New track layout for all drivers... Get your popcorn ready for this weekend

Last edited:
Pressure is really on Bottas with Hamilton out of the equation. He really needs to win the next race, which won't be easy with Max beside him on the front row.

Put Max in that car and he laps Bottas two times! at last... ;)

What excuse will you use if Hamilton and verstappen ever get the same car, and Hamilton is still quicker?

The comments made by the 2 or 3 fanatical verstappen fans are both laughable and tedious in their predictability :rolleyes:

Nicolas Latifi. If he gets in the car and wins, it's the car. If he performs as usual, then stop the madness about the effenn car being the difference. Hamilton is the sh!t.

Last edited:
This is Merc getting a chance to put George Russell in the car, put Van Doorn in the Williams ... it is George who needs points not Hulk or Van Doorn.
Would it work that way? I would be surprised if a driver can transfer points earned in one team to another team.

Can only be one man to replace him really and that's his official stand in @Stoffel Vandoorne as per a contract.

Speedy recovery to Hamilton on behalf of all of us!

Usually I would agree, as I hate when teams doesn't use their actual reserves. But damn I'm not a fan of Vandoorne at all, and would love to see Russell in the car, or even Hülkenberg, possibly taking a podium!

Fun to look at @Stoffel Vandoorne last posts here though. RACE 07 Club, BMW at Rainbow Road(Let's'e go!) and also a season ban from FSR! Never knew he got banned from that place as well!

What excuse will you use if Hamilton and verstappen ever get the same car, and Hamilton is still quicker?

The comments made by the 2 or 3 fanatical verstappen fans are both laughable and tedious in their predictability :rolleyes:

some people don't understand a joke at all and the well-known Max Verstappen hatred reappears. learn to appreciate a joke and don't take everything so seriously :);)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea