Alright when was that again.....?

Sure... Mercedes drivers sudendly lost the ability to make their tires last more then 4 laps!! Max and all the rest are genius!!!
The truth is Max still breathes thanks to Mercedes engineers flaws and/or Pirelli faulty set of tires.
Brilliant from Mercedes though for getting a double podium on 3 wheels most of the race and making one pit stop more. Only 8 seconds a drift in the final laps!!!
Anyways, the race was a joke!!
My god dude, you are not a clown, you are the entire circus.

Also, at what point do Racing Point switch their attention away from Vettel - he's really not justifying a contract with his current performances? Both Hulk and Perez looking better options right now.

Because Daddy Stroll likes to buy people. What he is doing is buying a 4 times WDC (in the right car at the right time, with the right team mate, like all WDC) to basically tutor his son at the same time as bring points in...

It is very clear at least to me thatt the pink Merc should be 3rd 4th but the likes of Hulk and Stroll and even Perez are not up to it.

If LeClerc or Max or Ricciardo or Norris or pretty much loads of other drivers were in the Pink Merc it would be a whole different story...

A podium was never a realistic possibility for Hulk. RP's race pace is just not there compared to Max and the Mercs. They're fast over one lap, but don't seem to have a full understanding of the car to maximize their race pace.

And Hulk had vibrations, he had to pit. Everyone please just STFU with your Racing Point conspiracy theories. Y'all are clearly just trying to justify your hate boner for Stroll.

All those who claim that RP forced Hulkenberg to stop so Lance Stroll would finish ahead forget that before his stop, Hulk was 5th and a legitimate shot at 4th place. That means RP would have been willing to throw away a good deal of points in order to favor the boss’ son. It just doesn’t make any sense.

The hatred directed at the Stroll family is sickening. I agree that Lance is not very impressive, but he is no better or worse than many drivers out there. And Lawrence Stroll put together a financial arrangement that saved Force India from Vijay Mallia’s legal problems, insuring that the employees would keep their jobs and making sure there are still 20 cars on the grid.

And to those who reply that a billionaire can get anything he wants, I will only say this: this is F1. They’re all wealthy.

Not sure what the angsty tl;dr rant was all about back there, but once again it is clear that SV isn't driving well enough at the moment.

Did not expect to see red bull win here. Great performance, not least by the driver who is now obviously one of the best in recent years.

Not sure what that angsty tl;dr rant was all about, but once again it is clear that SV isn't driving well enough at the moment.

Did not expect to see red bull win here. Great performance, not least by the driver who is now obviously one of the best in recent years.

I dismissed Max a few years ago - with good reason - but i'm also glad to see he lives up to whatever promise others saw in him. The guy is fit for F1, and he needs a non-dominating car to really show his personality.

Wow, RB and VER were amazing.
Choosing different strategy than anybody else so early already at the qualification.
Very daring, but it worked great.
Mercedes found out there also something called to much grip/downforce.
They heated up the those hard tires much to fast, they seemed to need a few more laps of nurturing, to heat more evenly. But the Mercs just banged them right away, untill the strarted to boil in the middle, just like the meds (same compound as the softs of last week). They should have know better.
Ooops....
Was a very exiting race at all levels.
Hope next week is as much fun.

But he hates Spain (racism) telling this laughhable lie that Spanish kids learn to torture and kill at the age of 14 The Spanish murder rate for 100,000 people is 0,7 British murder rate is 1,2/100,000 so we are people of peace rather of hate or violence. I am shocked of the lack of awarness of the consecuences of his ignorant statments knowing how many followers Lewis have.
He clearly states that Spanish kids learn to torture and kill bulls at the age of 14 at bullfighting schools. Are you implying it is not true? At what age do they learn to kill then?
What is racist about that? And what do murder rates have to do with it?
Are you offended because he mentioned only Spain and not other countries where bullfighting is legal?

"
He clearly states that Spanish kids learn to torture and kill bulls at the age of 14 at bullfighting schools. Are you implying it is not true? At what age do they learn to kill then?
Are you offended because he mentioned only Spain and not other countries where bullfighting is legal?
Hello Dajdosta. I am not offended, thanks. But its racism when you Say it like he did. And most people that reads that article only sticks with "Spanish children learn how to torture and kill at the age of 14" he didnt say "bullfighting student kids in many countries learn how to torture and kill the bulls at 14" He is obviously missleading on porpuse. And Lewis has millions of followers. And the murder rate has to do with the fact that nowdays Spanish people are not the result of teaching kids to be cruel or killers and they are less violent by statictis than his nationality people (0,7 vs 1,2) Cmon man you get my point. Imagine Roger Federer Saying that In South Africa mothers mutilate their daughters at very young age (ablation of clitoris) just like that only because he hates that country (not true ok? Roger wouldnt do that ever) . It would be racist and untrue because very very few women do it and also its not the only country, but the message is out there and the followers could believe it. If you want to be a Rol model, spread love and values, not lies and hate...

Well, dajdosta, you made me google things, This post is about Lewis being a Diva (which he is sometimes) not about Bullfighting which I have no idea at all
There are currently 801 matadors and thats a lot mate, 52 schools! also terrible
I dont want to read/learn how they teach those poor kids to be honest So I cant confirm if Lewis lies about the age and so on. Besides, thats not the point. It is the message about Spanish kids that he leaves out there. Spain is not bullfighting Just very few old peole like that crap.
With the serious problems that this planet has, Hamilton should be worried about other stuff. Cheers

Last edited:
@Richard Hessels Yes, I totally agree. I don’t understand why a team like Mercedes makes these kind of ‘mistakes’. Why did they not try to start on the hard tires and also not pushing the tires too much in the first laps after a pitstop is nothing new I think?

I personally don’t like that they have to manage the tires this much, because it will stop them from attacking more, but in this case it may be good to stop the Mercedes dominance.

Hamilton or Nico, hope it is Nico, so great comeback!!! Valtteri is from Finland like me but for some reason I hate that guy...he's nobody.
As you can see the result, Bottas is just Hamilton's wingman, nothing else, 1 year contract year after year tells everything...so sad man that Valtteri. Kimi Räikkönen is the driver no1, Alfa Romeo sucks.

As you can see the result, Bottas is just Hamilton's wingman, nothing else, 1 year contract year after year tells everything...so sad man that Valtteri. Kimi Räikkönen is the driver no1, Alfa Romeo sucks.
Whats there to tell, he got promoted as ok driver from a mediocre team because Rosberg resigned out of the blue. The Mercedes team made a pretty good driver out of him by now.
Perfect for 1-2 finishes without them banging each other of the track.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.