Alright when was that again.....?

So turns out that Ferrari got something correct judging by that 1 pit stop...the car is efficient with it comes to high tyre pressure while benz cars are no where with more tyre pressure.
Max must have a big smile on his face.
Red bull strategists are brilliant.
And yeah bottas was probably a bait today (feel sorry for the guy).

So let it sink in....
Red bull wins the 70th Anniversary Grand Prix

It's just unfortunate that Hamilton wasn't first off the line this weekend. If he was then that would have been a Mercedes win with strategy later on in the race. I like Bottas, but he can't stay in front of, or make a pass against the likes of Vettel, Leclarc, or Verstappen when the situation is needed.

Simple, Max is one of the best with manage tires for yeeears

Sure... Mercedes drivers sudendly lost the ability to make their tires last more then 4 laps!! Max and all the rest are genius!!!
The truth is Max still breathes thanks to Mercedes engineers flaws and/or Pirelli faulty set of tires.
Brilliant from Mercedes though for getting a double podium on 3 wheels most of the race and making one pit stop more. Only 8 seconds a drift in the final laps!!!
Anyways, the race was a joke!!

Last edited:
Racing Point blatantly forcing Hulkenberg to pit to make sure he finished behind Stroll was just disgusting.

I thought the same but Hulkenberg said after he had vibrations that meant he had to pit. Either he's towing the party line for the sake of professionalism/his career or there was nothing underhand.

Either way he seemed to have the edge of Stroll.

Also, at what point do Racing Point switch their attention away from Vettel - he's really not justifying a contract with his current performances? Both Hulk and Perez looking better options right now.

How does Mercedes explain beeing slower than RedBull out of the pits with exatly same fuel and tires?? Also how does Redbull gain places with hard compund against everyone esle with softs on the green light?? RedBull should be investigated and Mercedes should investigate their tire stock!
Sure... Mercedes drivers sudendly lost the ability to make their tires last more then 4 laps!! Max and all the rest are genius!!!
The truth is Max still breathes thanks to Mercedes engineers flaws and/or Pirelli faulty set of tires.
Brilliant from Mercedes though for getting a double podium on 3 wheels most of the race and making one pit stop more. Only 8 seconds a drift in the final laps!!!
Anyways, the race was a joke!!

Are you born with your feet first? :roflmao:

I thought the same but Hulkenberg said after he had vibrations that meant he had to pit. Either he's towing the party line for the sake of professionalism/his career or there was nothing underhand.

Either way he seemed to have the edge of Stroll.

No, no, you don't get it. In this day and age, there's always a dark conspiracy behind everything. I have it on good authority that Hulkenberg's pitstop was ordered by Bill Gates, George Soros and the Reptilians. :D

Hulk in the points, yeah buddy! But I believe StrollDaddy called and said to Hulk "I believe you have a vibration and need to pit right Nico?" Nico- "yes Daddy Stroll" :p Anyway it has been a long time I was really interested in sitting down to watch F1 because of this RP situation because lately I'll just have it on in the background.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%