Alright when was that again.....?

meanwhile in F2
what a f*** desperate idiot is Mick Schumacher...
cutting his teammate while overtaking(cutting in before completely clearing schwartzman's car), taking schwartzman's out from P1 about 2 lap to finish and then overtaken by another car(because of that crash) only to take a P2 for himself and no point for schwartzman, it could be a easy 1-2 for his team.
If it was between Mick and a driver from another team it would be a penalty as the rival would be pressuring for a penalty, but it ended as a race incident...

meanwhile in F2
what a f*** desperate idiot is Mick Schumacher...
cutting his teammate while overtaking(cutting in before completely clearing schwartzman's car), taking schwartzman's out from P1 about 2 lap to finish and then overtaken by another car(because of that crash) only to take a P2 for himself and no point for schwartzman, it could be a easy 1-2 for his team.
If it was between Mick and a driver from another team it would be a penalty as the rival would be pressuring for a penalty, but it ended as a race incident...
Yuki in a Alpha Tauri next year. Or does that sound a bit too opportunistic yet?

That;s going to be an intense debrief at Prema

Nobody excluded you by saying black lives matter.
You seem to be discontent with the messenger, so unwilling to hear the message.
Stating that violence should be brought against a white person for wearing a White Lives Matter shirt is wrong.
I bristle and become just as outraged when I see innocent whites treated unfairly by anybody... including the authorities.
There have been several instances of that too.
There is no difference for me. Right is right and wrong is wrong. There is no grey area in my mind.
Whites...as well as blacks, should be proud of who they are.
I have lots of genuine white friends and we are comfortable talking about everything...and we do talk.
We don't have to always agree on everything but we listen and remain respectful.
There is absolutely no difference between my white friends, my black friends, my Asian friends, my Latino friends. I value each and every one of them.
Sure! they're cultural differences but the fundamentals are all rooted in the same way.
As to racism.... There is a big difference between being proud and being a white nationalist who believes they're somehow superior to somebody else based solely on race or culture.
You can 'spin' this all you want to. The facts will still be the facts.
You already know there is "no racist western world" so what's the point of a discussion.
Just out of curiosity...
Are you Caucasian?
How many black people do you personally know?
Do you have any black friends or acquaintances?....not just somebody you are thrust into working next to... but genuine friends.
I can personally attest to racism because I have been called a ni**er and lived within my skin.
Saw two guys once drive out of a filling station with gasoline flowing out of their tank toward a hot exhaust.
I pulled up next to them at a stop light and politely states that gasoline was flowing out of the tank and he may have forgotten his fuel cap.
His response.....What the fu**'s it to you ni**er.
This is one of several occurances...so you don't get to tell me what I've personally experience doesn't exist.
When you become a black person and live the life, then and only then, do you get to make those statements.
Man, Its not personal and I am sorry you suffered also from racism. I am just not buying the "me too" or (black lives matter) victimism agenda. I am against violence and deviding...
My best friend is half black, British, from Ramsgate,Kent UK . I lived and loved it there for a year and He suffered from racism himself from other brits call him everything also Pakky (insult for Pakistanish) which he wasnt. Most foreign Students (there are 2 big Languages Schools in Ramsgate) were insulted or bullied from some English (mostly teenagers drunk) when went out to have fan. I would never Said British are racist just because some issolate incidents.
Read here a Polish persone suffered racism recently https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ncrease-police-figures-official-a7358866.html Here a woman brutally punch for Speaking Spanish in London https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...und-speaking-spanish-tfl-police-a8604436.html No Brits are beating up either in Poland or Spain and Noone is going to say UK is racist. I told you before. Just some ignorants or bad people are racist.
I will respect Hamilton when he regrets being polluting the planet since he was a child, changes job to Formula E, buys a Prius or a Model 3 performance (if he wants to show off with his friends) and stops saying stupid things like adopting a vegan diet it’s “the only way to truly save our planet” Sorry, I dont buy it. He also says racist ignorant things such: "Spanish children learn how to torture and kill at the age of 14" https://tv6.news/f1-criticism-of-ha...in-spain-learn-to-torture-and-kill-at-age-14/ In Spain bullfigting, even if disgusting, is legal in some Provinces BUT Nowbody likes it and follows. Bullfighting is legal in eight countries throughout Europe and Latin America, Spain,France,Portugal, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, and Ecuador and its a minority who like it. But he hates Spain (racism) telling this laughhable lie that Spanish kids learn to torture and kill at the age of 14 The Spanish murder rate for 100,000 people is 0,7 British murder rate is 1,2/100,000 so we are people of peace rather of hate or violence. I am shocked of the lack of awarness of the consecuences of his ignorant statments knowing how many followers Lewis have.
About the semantics of the meaning of Black Lives Matter we could go on for ever but please, answer me. If Norris and Sainz went vandalizing Racing Point Box with a T-Shirt saying: MCLAREN DONT CHEAT hitting random mechanichs on the paddock. Who would be offended?
a) Racing Point Team
b) The rest of the teams
C) The whole F1 world
d) Nobody.

Last edited:
Vettel

images

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 141 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 35.4%