Alright when was that again.....?

Vettel maybe has a core issue, maybe chassis?
If Hulk out qualifies Stroll, and Perez out performs him when he comes back, surely Stroll is the one who HAS to Go? Nepotism can only go so far!

Well done Hulk! Hopefully he has the race pace to finally get a trophy, but I think Max will get it instead. Still anything can happen...

Vettel just can't catch a break...I really think he's checked out, at least when it comes to racing for the red team.

Hulkenberg showing that he still is fast enough for F1. Great job, imagine him driving a car that he knows really well and is this fast (the RP is fast enough but ofcourse its hard learn a car in only a week), he could be a podium contender often. Gratz!

Fast enough in the 3rd/4th best car.

If Hulk had taken place of an injured Alfa driver we'd be saying, same old Hulk, at the back and past it.....

Suddenly Hulk is the worlds 3rd fastest driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(of course he isn't though...)

Well done to him, but just shows he could of been in Bottas seat wining races coming 2nd in WDC instead he is sat at home...

All it needs is to be in the best car...

I noticed something unusual today in the Silverstone qualifying and am interested in your replies. There was some big variations in how drivers approached the last turn, Some went right on to the rumble strip, as you'd expect, but some kept their line very tight, especially Carlos Sainz:

**Sorry, video blocked from watching directly here, but watch from 5:30 to see the different lines taken.**

What is the best line for this corner for the best time?

Hamilton is an amazing driver, possibly the greatest of all-time. He gets more abuse than any driver, I suspect because he is black and 'should know his place'. I've seen this before with Tiger Woods and Colin Kaepernick. Fat Alfie drags in women drivers and disabled drivers, like that's the same thing. A total nonsense. The physicality of women and disabled drivers it a totally different argument, yet Fat Alfie considers them the same as being black, and therein lies the inherent racism.

Hamilton's race should be totally irrelevant, but it still crops up all the time "who does he think he is?". When did Schumacher get that? Never, not once. I have never seen such hatred of a driver than Hamilton. If you're telling me that's not related to his race, just stop. I do not believe you.

As for the public demonstrations, Hamilton has no authority to demand others do the same as he does. He should take his stance and convince and persuade others to follow. Criticising them, or shaming them, is not how this should work. Persuasion is always better than force.

As an aside, I did not warm to Hamilton as he progressed. I thought he whined far too much, and his 2008 championship was highly dubious. However, I watched him with Billy Monger and was hugely impressed with him. And his talent is undeniable. I now think he is probably the greatest of all time. It is no wonder McLaren signed him aged 10.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea