Alright when was that again.....?

I voted for Lewis. Fastest driver in the fastest car rarely gets much love in the driver of the day voting (maybe understandably so), but sometimes you have to just tip your cap to the excellence. That was an absolutely dominant performance, the race was never remotely in question. Bad for us race fans maybe, but you can't blame Lewis for being that talented.

voted for stroll. for someone who gets so much negative stuff thrown at him, he did a fantastic lap01 in difficult conditions and a spotless performave thereafter, unless i missed something. would have deserved a podium. never thought i'd write this, lol.

I don’t think he has what it takes to be a world champion, but he is not as lousy as people say. I am convinced that his dad made a huge mistake when he had him graduate straight from F3 to F1. He should have done a couple of seasons in F2. Instead, they tried to do like Verstappen did, but talents like Verstappen are excessively rare.

Back-to-back snooze fests, yep F1 is back. Has Bottas ever beaten HAM in a race on pace when he's qualified behind? He sure hasn't challenged for a championship and never will.

Most entertaining part of the event was the pre-race Max crash. 90% car and 10% driver. Not a good recipe for a top tier racing series. I vote for reverse grids or ballast cars to equalize them. I am getting tired of the 2 hour Mercedes commercial. F1 has never had such an extended period of domination like we have endured and will continue to endure for at least the next year and a half. Why would any manufacturer want to participate in this?

Hamilton all the way. Fastest lap on the last lap, the man is a machine. He's fitter now than ever before and is coasting to a seventh Championship. I can see him winning at least nine Championships. There is no one near him at the moment, which says a lot. He's got at least another 5 years in him too.
McLaren signed him up at 13 years old. No wonder.
His persona puts people off him, but he is the greatest driver of this generation by some distance, and maybe the greatest ever.
he is not a machine. he is blm

Lewis did what Lewis does. Same for Max and Bottas so I find it incredible that everyone seemingly looks past Stroll who out-qualified and out raced his much more experienced teammate. Could it be that Pop Stroll made the right choice in backing his son after all? He has been a wise investor over the years.

To be fair, Sergio might have been a bit off if he was experiencing some dizziness.

Lance because the car is quick and he was the better man all weekend.

How long is FIA gonna let Mercedes dominate F1.

Here's a bloke with a Ferrari badge for a profile pic (and a short memory, perhaps) asking a very interesting statement.

FIA will "let" a team dominate as long as that team is able to dominate, given the same rules apply to all. Or maybe you would like them to tailor a set of rules specifically for Mercedes to abide by, so that your favorite team can catch up? Would you really ask the same question if it was that team dominating? Are you losing interest in F1 by any chance? :)

If not, props to you. It means that you're interested in the sport. ;)

Here's a bloke with a Ferrari badge for a profile pic (and a short memory, perhaps) asking a very interesting statement.

FIA will "let" a team dominate as long as that team is able to dominate, given the same rules apply to all. Or maybe you would like them to tailor a set of rules specifically for Mercedes to abide by, so that your favorite team can catch up? Would you really ask the same question if it was that team dominating? Are you losing interest in F1 by any chance? :)

If not, props to you. It means that you're interested in the sport. ;)
As another with similar profile pic, I almost lost interest in the end of 2002(you know first Ferrari year that can be as close to any of lat 7 years for Merc) but 2003 brought me back. Then kept through 2004 (2nd Ferrari year close to last 7 for Merc) and after that came 2005-2006, which were great. Now trying to add everything up but can't find those 7 dominant Ferrari years you are mentioning.
If you have any interest in F1, then you should know that there is more politics involved in titles then what happens on track. It is like that now, it was like that 20 years ago and for sure it was like that 30 years ago. ;)

As another with similar profile pic, I almost lost interest in the end of 2002(you know first Ferrari year that can be as close to any of lat 7 years for Merc) but 2003 brought me back. Then kept through 2004 (2nd Ferrari year close to last 7 for Merc) and after that came 2005-2006, which were great. Now trying to add everything up but can't find those 7 dominant Ferrari years you are mentioning.
If you have any interest in F1, then you should know that there is more politics involved in titles then what happens on track. It is like that now, it was like that 20 years ago and for sure it was like that 30 years ago. ;)

The red team should've won last year and the year before. They had the quicker car, driver and team mistakes cost them. You can't blame Mercedes for mopping up ferrari blunders.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.