Alright when was that again.....?

The fact is he have now for 7 years no competition. No pressure in a WDC fight,

only that season with Rosberg, but it was always a walk over for him. Three or four on the grid can do the same job with that merc car.
I've heard this so often, "anyone in that car would do the same". It's BS now as it ever was. Driver and car are always hand-in hand. Bottas is nowhere near him, in the same car. It's total bullshit. Who else would be faster than Hamilton? Verstappen, Le Clerc? Nowhere near.

• Deleted member 205301

Lots of them did a great job today...but honestly, and even the fact I don't like him, How could I vote for another guy that lewis ? He just gave a lesson to everybody today...
Max was incredible, as always, Stroll was very solid, Albon perfectly managed his race, even vettel and Ricciardo did very well, but today the best performance was for hamilton.
@++
PS +1 for RedBull mechanics, and haas strategists :)

I've heard this so often, "anyone in that car would do the same". It's BS now as it ever was. Driver and car are always hand-in hand. Bottas is nowhere near him, in the same car. It's total bullshit. Who else would be faster than Hamilton? Verstappen, Le Clerc? Nowhere near.

Leclerc maybe? Verstappen for sure!

but a bit difficult if they don't have the material like Lewis, so you can't compare it. But wheel to wheel Max has often shown Lewis that he is better or at least as good.

Best driver was Hamilton.
Red Bull once again giving all the attention to Crashtappen and almost penalizing Albon with that grid intervention. Albon did a much better job than Crashtappen. It's sad to see that Albon has to beg his own team for power...once again we see there are two distinct teams inside Red Bull just look how they fixed the baby's face car in 15m and neglected the rules assisting Albon on the grid.
By the way Mercedes gave Crashtappen the 2nd place as present because Bottas had no need to pit that late on race. Mercedes able to play safe with so much power on their cars.

Never the less great drive from the rain master crashing on the way to the grid!!! Loll
You sound like a broken record. Accusing RB of giving all attention to Max at the expense of his teammate (last year Ricciardo and now Albon). Why are you not saying the same about Lewis and Bottas at Mercedes? You must have some inside information on RB and Mercedes? You are just full of Max hate... you even cannot use his real name.

Max made a big mistake today on the lap to the grid and he made up for it in the race. I think what happened was just what was needed for RB to turn around a very bad weekend that far.

Shumacher was a deplorable cheater and he doesn't need to be around today to debate it. He did what he did in his career because he decided to do those things. Only an idiot would support someone who was a cheater in their job or sport, so what does that say about you really?
Whatever people say its undeniable that Hamilton, Ricciardo and Crashtappen are on a different league but saying that the Dutch is making miracles with that car is absolutely stupid. Red Bull still has top of the grid car but its been their mistake to only put effort on Crashtappen. He will never be a champion.
Albon gained 8 places today lacking power on his car.
As long Ham drives, nobody will be champ, and I’am not an idiot, what are you? Simracers who think they can drive, sad figures :p

I voted for Verstappen even though I don't like it,
too easy to win with Mercedes for hamilton, Bottas cannot win otherwise they turn off the car while driving, then this year at Mercedes they are cheating with oil in the engine as ferrari did last year. just see where is the williams who was about to understand. and don't tell me that white smoke is not oil burned together with petrol, the DAS affair is something obscene, you can't change the geometry of the car in a closed park, they even do it in the race

Honorable mention to ARAMCO, sponsoring the whole sport that clearly is chocking us with virtue signaling about going carbon neutral and anti-climate change activities(not saying that i believe in it or not), cut the signaling or the sponsor lol
don't @ me for stating an honest view:D
The reality of "clean" energy generation is that unless we are looking at geothermal solar, wind, or hydroelectric (all of which involve initial fossil fuel useage for materials and fabrication--nuclear energy has its own dirty side as well), all power sources ultimately requires burning fossil fuels. Aramco and other traditional energy companies will be producing natural gas to produce electricity to charge batteries and make hydrogen.

How long is FIA gonna let Mercedes dominate F1.

Lewis lapped everyone up to 4th place.

90% of the race Lewis wasn't even on screen, just cruising along.

This sport is being led by idiots that are playing right into Mercedes hands.

7 years of domination.

The amount of talent on grid Max, Norris, Charles, Ricciardo, etc etc and nobody has chance.

Everyone else is Formula 2 compared to Mercedes.

And before someone quotes me and says sour grapes.

How can you enjoy racing.
When one car is year after year on different playing field.
Fans will start turning away.

You can already predict the back to back at Silverstone would require some insane luck rain or by tiny chance reliability issue that Merecedes won't dominate that race.

I tend to be of the opinion that your avatar makes this post somewhat unintentionally hilarious.

So it's only OK if Ferrari is the team that dominates like it did with Jean Todt, Rory Byrne and Ross Brawn in the early aughts or what? What about the 4 years where RBR won back to back titles with Vettel?

Teams are usually on top for a reason. In this case, it would appear that Mercedes simply has a better team, engineering and management culture at Brackley and Brixworth than what Ferrari can muster at Maranello or Red Bull and Honda can muster in Milton Keynes and Sakura. Why is that a problem? Mercedes are working tirelessly to improve; isn't that what sport should be about? It's much harder to stay at the top than reach it as far as I can tell.

Look at the range of people formerly at Ferrari who are/were helping guide Mercedes and other brands to success (Aldo Costa, James Allison, Lorenzo Sassi and Giacomo Tortorra, who are now all helping make Mercedes win and Stefano Domenicali who has made the Lamborghini brand feel fresh, exciting and innovative again).

And before you accuse me of being a Mercedes fan, I will note that I support Williams and McLaren first and foremost.

As long Ham drives, nobody will be champ, and I’am not an idiot, what are you? Simracers who think they can drive, sad figures :p
I personally hope that Lewis stays in the sport until he's at least 45. By the by, simracing is but a fun little hobby for me. Besides, I just enjoy watching Lewis destroy the rest of the grid every week for the past seven years. Here's to another ten years!!!

Can somebody explain the penalty given to both Haas drivers? I read on F1 sites that they got punished because they were instructed to pit... :O_o:
It is not allowed to give instructions to the drivers during a warm-up lap. Haas team instructed them to pit immediately which was very smart but apparently not allowed. Rules.....

I tend to be of the opinion that your avatar makes this post somewhat unintentionally hilarious.

So it's only OK if Ferrari is the team that dominates like it did with Jean Todt, Rory Byrne and Ross Brawn in the early aughts or what? What about the 4 years where RBR won back to back titles with Vettel?

Teams are usually on top for a reason. In this case, it would appear that Mercedes simply has a better team, engineering and management culture at Brackley and Brixworth than what Ferrari can muster at Maranello or Red Bull and Honda can muster in Milton Keynes and Sakura. Why is that a problem? Mercedes are working tirelessly to improve; isn't that what sport should be about? It's much harder to stay at the top than reach it as far as I can tell.

Look at the range of people formerly at Ferrari who are/were helping guide Mercedes and other brands to success (Aldo Costa, James Allison, Lorenzo Sassi and Giacomo Tortorra, who are now all helping make Mercedes win and Stefano Domenicali who has made the Lamborghini brand feel fresh, exciting and innovative again).

And before you accuse me of being a Mercedes fan, I will note that I support Williams and McLaren first and foremost.

Did Ferrari dominate like Mercedes from 2000 to 2004? Why did FIA change the rules in 2005 to screw with Ferrari?
2000 Ferrari was no faster than Mclaren.
2001 Ferrari Dominated.
2002 Ferrari Dominated.
2003 Barely won, Mclaren was the better car. Kimi should have won the title.
2004 Domination...at that point FIA said enough and changed the rules to one tire whole race.

Did Red Bull dominate from 2010 to 2013?
2010 Vettel won the title by 4 points barely.
2011 Dominated.
2012 Vettel won by 3 points barely.
2013 Dominated.

What does FIA do change to rules. Different engine.

Now go spend time looking at the results Mercedes has done since 2014.

2014 dominated
2015 dominated
2016 dominated
2017 Ferrari got bit closer
2018 dominated
2019 dominated
2020 same rules will dominate.

This is the longest stretch in history of F1 that one team has upper hand over anyone else.

(Ignore the ferrari avatar, driver I used to support was Michael Schumacher and it didn't matter what car it was Ferrari or Mercedes. Now I am supporting Mick in F2.)

What is happening with F1 at moment is going to drive away lots of fans and honestly joke that they are letting this go on.

Engine regulation is locked. You can't catch up. This hybrid motor that only Mercedes understand.

Field is full of immense talent that is driving around with 100 kg ballast compared with Mercedes.

Whats the point of watching if every race this season Mercedes (lewis) is favorite before it even happened. Same with next season.

Nothing special, if Max and Leclerc have this car it is the same. That cat shines and is by far x7 years the best car. Shumi had a lot of more competition. Sad for F1 and boring. Good for Lewis. But is Lewis the greatest all time. NO

"If" is a possibility and not accepting the reality.
We all deal with realities of Life. "If" I done certain things I'd be a millionaire.

You need deal with the facts and not "maybe or if's", we could all say "if" for every scenario in life.

You don't have to accept it but It's reality that counts.

Last edited:
"If" is a possibility and not accepting the reality.
We all deal with realities of Life. "If" I done certain things I'd be a millionaire.

You need deal with the facts and not "maybe or if's", we could all say "if" for every scenario in life.

You don't have to accept it but It's reality that counts.

the reality is that he does not have any competition ;)

It is not allowed to give instructions to the drivers during a warm-up lap. Haas team instructed them to pit immediately which was very smart but apparently not allowed. Rules.....
So it is ok for a driver to be told all lap long what button to push, when and for how long after the race begins but they cannot be called to pit before the start. Rules must have been written by Monty Pythons. Or perhaps those are the rules that aimed at preventing the engineers to monitor how drivers prepare the brake and tyre temps, in which case the clowns are the stewards applying them to something else.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.