Alright when was that again.....?

Wearing a mask for no real reason and having trouble breathing is a little more than just "additional effort".

Just like Hamilton going full "omg BLM is the hit on social media, I have got to get in there as my vegan route wasn't enough yet for all the social points", F1 is waaaay too easily influenced by the new social hype.

Then again society is waaaay to easily gripped by the newest social media hype, it sometimes feels like people can't make up their own minds or live their lives on their own...

Yes, I am indeed upset by this idiocy where likes, influence and image are more important than actual deeds, talent, performance and personality.

Especially Hamilton has changed character over the last few years so many times, that you can't take the guy seriously anymore.
I don't know what masks you are wearing, but I and I imagine these athletes don't have a problem.
EDIT: During the race, they wear their fireproof balaclavas, so a mask really shouldn't be a problem
And Hamilton was the target of pretty blatant racism in his Mclaren days, so I think he has reason to be upset.
You, on the contrary, seem to be very gripped by Hamiltons image rather than appreciating his talent and performance

Last edited:
I had some recollection from the time where radio chat was a hot topic that driving instructions were banned. Obviously I was wrong.

Do they do the same in qualy? Is this a feature in F1 games? :D

Wearing a mask for no real reason and having trouble breathing is a little more than just "additional effort".

Barely anyone had gloves and lots of face touching so you wipe snot on your hand
then go shake someone else's, great !

Seem to forget over half a million deaths already and climbing

It is just a race not as important as a single person's life

Well well well... look who beaten Vettel, Haikkonen and Baby Verstappen... our hero Antonio Giovinazzi. And he was so gentleman that let other minor drivers finish first. Who could have guessed it? Ow, yes... ME! You are welcome, ladies and gentleman.

Looks like Albon had more than enough space, after all, he just wasn't able to do it right.

EcK2bckWkAAV35c.jpg

I disagree here. There is only enough space if you don't count the white line as the track limit. Not only is the kerb off limits, but there is gravel and no run off. I don't even think Hamilton risks a move on the outside and backs out and waits for DRS assuming roles reversed.

Lets just hope we have a battle within the Mercedes team. If they play well together, this is going to be a boring season at the top of the grid. On the other hand, the rest of the grid looks really close so the battle for 3rd should be very good.

Lando started 3rd and finished 3rd (actually 4th on track). LeClerc started 7th and finished 2nd (3rd on track). Vettel couldn't get near LeClerc. Lando is the sentimental DOTD but Charles bettered him in a slow Ferrari. CL for DOTD.

I do feel bad for him but in my mind, it was a racing incident.
If you watch the onboard of Hamilton's car, his steering wheel input never went from the hard right
position.
Albon was clearly quicker and could have done that attempt after the corner.
It was a bit ambitious there.
Even the slightest understeer was going to end in tears at that corner.
Couldn't agree more, the penalty was a strange one, worries me that the people who make the decisions didn't factor this in. At least it added to the drama of the race and got lando a podium.

Mercedes tactics were a bit weird too, crazy that they didn't put fresh tyres on during the 2nd safety car bottas was lucky Albion got spun.

Imo Hamilton's pace was enough but the team clearly didn't want them to race, are Mercedes becoming the new Ferrari? I honestly think its stupendous that any team is allowed to turn down the car.

Good race I'm gonna put money on Hamilton next week.

Tough choice.
My vote goes to Charles, because getting on the podium with this bad Ferrari was a strong performance.

But i'd like to mention following drivers:
  • Lando, for his first podium
  • Valtteri, for a flawless victory, even with Lewis on his tail
  • George, for performing pretty good in this poor Williams
  • Alex, for having the pace to win this race

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements