AC Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12 @ Grobnik - Tue 30th April 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

JamKart22

Staff
Premium
1605878359630.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Nestling on the Croatian coast in the mountains above the city of Rijeka is the Automotodrom Grobnik, once home to the stars of the motorcycling world but after being rather forgotten by international racing, it is now beginning to re-establish itself to a wider audience.

Fast and flowing, it remains the only FIA and FIM-accredited circuit in Croatia and is a popular testing facility, as well as a race venue. The anti-clockwise circuit is surrounded with mountains with stunning views all round.

This track was used a few weeks ago for the Weds multi class race - so you should be familiar with it.
1708030146122.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go here using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: RaceDepartment Server 3
  • Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 18:00 UTC, 19:00 BST, 20:00 CUET | 50 minutes - Official Practice
  • 18:55 UTC, 19:55 BST, 20:55 CUET | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 19:20 UTC, 20:20 BST, 21:20 CUET | 30 minutes - Race 1
  • 19:55 UTC, 20:55 BST, 21:55 CUET | 30 minutes - Race 2 - Reverse grid of race 1
  • Practice server available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Car: Alfa Romeo 33 Tipo TT 12
  • Track: Grobnik
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: No.
Useful Links:
Entry list:
Practice on Server 3 is up

Last edited:
Oh? I see what you mean, it is the 26th.
It dropped from view on my mobile, I had wrongly assumed it had been scrubbed

did some lap with this mod seems fun only thing seems very much understeery could be the setup since i have not touch anything except the aero

I suppose I am comfortable with understeer. So I would not be too worried about that. In fact I try to get some understeer into a car.
A long winded way of saying, setup for this car is not really important. ( it does very little ). So I would be removing rear wing if your aim to make it rotate more.
I think my rear wing is always a secure 3, if that is of any help.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea