AC Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12 @ Bremgarten, Tue 12th March 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

JamKart22

Staff
Premium
1605878359630.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week we're on a rollercoaster ride in the Tipo on Fat Alfie's Bremgarten. Just to make it interesting we're on V70 tyres with track grip set at 98%. Still very drivable but every so slightly loose :)

1698319904533 (1).png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go here using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 3
  • Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 GMT (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 GMT (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 GMT (20:30 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race 1
  • 22:00 CET, 21:00 GMT (21:00 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race 2 - Reverse grid of race 1
  • Practice server available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Car: Alfa Romeo 33 Tipo TT 12
  • Track: Bremgarten
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 98%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: mandatory with min 1 ltr fuel.
Useful Links:
Entry list:
Practice on Server 3 is up

Last edited:
A few more sign ups for this blast in the woods would be nice.

Don't be put off by the tyre and grip selection as the car is still nice to drive.:)

We can try something different next week so any suggestions of car/track combo welcome.

A few more sign ups for this blast in the woods would be nice.

Don't be put off by the tyre and grip selection as the car is still nice to drive.:)

We can try something different next week so any suggestions of car/track combo welcome.
Another great combo Colin, well done, I'm in. The tyres and the grip actually work really well and make the Alfa Tipo a blast round Bremgarten.

Although I enjoy the drive, I find it difficult to race in, an arthritic twitch ended my second race. To be honest I did not mind, in fact it was a relief.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: ( perhaps it was a Freudent slip:unsure: )
First race was a case of every man and his dog disappearing through a spinning flying car and a big cloud hiding it all, for this twit to drive through and have a car that was before just a flying object to magically land in front of me. Sometimes you just cannot get past bad luck, so I resigned myself to my fate.:O_o:
So well done to all.:)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes