AC Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12 @ Bikernieki - High Speed Ring - Tue 16th April 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

JamKart22

Staff
Premium
1605878359630.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week we're off to Biķernieki a race track located in Riga, Latvia

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017_bikernieki_9-9-117-16-24-50.jpg

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go here using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: RaceDepartment Server 3
  • Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 18:00 UTC, 19:00 BST, 20:00 CUET | 50 minutes - Official Practice
  • 18:55 UTC, 19:55 BST, 20:55 CUET | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 19:20 UTC, 20:20 BST, 21:20 CUET | 30 minutes - Race 1
  • 19:55 UTC, 20:55 BST, 21:55 CUET | 30 minutes - Race 2 - Reverse grid of race 1
  • Practice server available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Car: Alfa Romeo 33 Tipo TT 12
  • Track: Bikernieki
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: No.
Useful Links:
Entry list:
Practice on Server 3 is up

Well done Richard and Jason on the wins. My own pace was a bit off what I managed in practice. T1 was especially hard to nail and that affected the lap time if you didn't get it right.

Thanks to everyone to racing. I think there were some good battles, in spite of the small grid. Well done to Thomas for sticking with it with minimal practice.

I'll do two more race with the Tipo then I'm on holiday for a week. We can then decide what to do next after that.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea