Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 69 18.8%
  • Boots

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 36 9.8%
  • None

Votes: 251 68.2%

Again. Unable to complete purchase.

Again, I was trying to purchase a small amount from race room and was told (Unable to complete purchase) So i will not try again. I use Pay Pall all the time and "never" have any trouble except with Race Room.

BrunoB

Too much Goebbels
Again, I was trying to purchase a small amount from race room.
What what?
Hey Pawgy I was convinced that you hated Raceroom so much that you NEVER would even think about buying Raceroom stuff.:)
It looks like you for some short minutes changed your mind - right?:sleep:

Again, I was trying to purchase a small amount from race room and was told (Unable to complete purchase) So i will not try again. I use Pay Pall all the time and "never" have any trouble except with Race Room.

Sorry for the problems you're having. Please make sure you've got steam overlays enabled, or alternatively buy content through your browser rather than through the game.

UMC 22

Premium
I've also had issues with Steam overlays. Even when enabled, sometimes the purchase just won't go through. The very simple alternative is just to log into the website and make the purchase there. If you've added things to your basket in-game, it will even "remember", so you literally just log in, complete the purchase, return to the game, and you're good to go.

For anyone having issues I really recommend posting about it on S3's forums as opposed to here, because other than the above advice there really isn't anything else we can do.