Again. Unable to complete purchase.

Again, I was trying to purchase a small amount from race room and was told (Unable to complete purchase) So i will not try again. I use Pay Pall all the time and "never" have any trouble except with Race Room.

Again, I was trying to purchase a small amount from race room and was told (Unable to complete purchase) So i will not try again. I use Pay Pall all the time and "never" have any trouble except with Race Room.

Sorry for the problems you're having. Please make sure you've got steam overlays enabled, or alternatively buy content through your browser rather than through the game.

I've also had issues with Steam overlays. Even when enabled, sometimes the purchase just won't go through. The very simple alternative is just to log into the website and make the purchase there. If you've added things to your basket in-game, it will even "remember", so you literally just log in, complete the purchase, return to the game, and you're good to go.

For anyone having issues I really recommend posting about it on S3's forums as opposed to here, because other than the above advice there really isn't anything else we can do.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%