Aftermarket pedals

Hi... I got a Logitech G29, there's the possibility to substitute the original pedals with a new aftermarket item? Unfortunately, I'm interested in that because the original ones stopped working, and I don't want to talk now of the exact nature of my problem.
ps: we're under quarantine, so the only goods that could be bought come from great e-commerce companies. Going to a bit distant supermarket it's enough to have a fine. In normal conditions I would have gone to the radioamateurs shop

Are you on a PC or console?

If console, I don't think there is a non-Logitech option unless you run an adapter. Someone could be selling theirs used Logitech pedals if they race on PC and have upgraded.

If on PC, you might look at Fanatec CSL Elite pedals with the loadcell option or the Fanatec ClubSport V.3 as new hardware upgrade options.

Thrustmaster just released (March 26, 2020) their T-LCM load cell pedal and reviews have been quite favorable with the only caveat being that they cannot be mounted inverted. They look quite solid and very competitive at $210-$225 USD, but they are not yet readily available in the US.

If used is an option, ClubSport V.2 pedals may be available on the second hand market.

Good luck & Godspeed!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thrustmaster has also released a load cell pedal, but reviews are mixed.

Maybe I’ve just been looking in the wrong places, but I have yet to see a bad review from any of the respected sites for the Thrustmaster T-LCMs. You just can’t beat the value for money, particularly as you’re getting hall-effect sensors and an easily adjustable load cell.

Upvote 0
Maybe I’ve just been looking in the wrong places, but I have yet to see a bad review from any of the respected sites for the Thrustmaster T-LCMs. You just can’t beat the value for money, particularly as you’re getting hall-effect sensors and an easily adjustable load cell.
To my understanding, the main complaint has not been so much in terms of feel / fidelity but concerns over construction and perceived quality.

Upvote 0
To my understanding, the main complaint has not been so much in terms of feel / fidelity but concerns over construction and perceived quality.

Not complaints, as such. Reviewers have generally commented on the fact that the base is made of plastic, but more to point it out rather than to question the quality. I have a set of T3PA pedals which have lasted for a number of years without issues so the plastic base isn’t a source of concern for me. Their nearest rivals, the Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals, are more expensive and, whilst being all-metal, generally seem to have problems with the potentiometers - clearly not a problem for the T-LCMs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not complaints, as such. Reviewers have generally commented on the fact that the base is made of plastic, but more to point it out rather than to question the quality. I have a set of T3PA pedals which have lasted for a number of years without issues so the plastic base isn’t a source of concern for me. Their nearest rivals, the Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals, are more expensive and, whilst being all-metal, generally seem to have problems with the potentiometers - clearly not a problem for the T-LCMs.
This is great to consider--I am glad you chimed in. More choices and competition is a very good thing.

I own Fanatec (CSR Forza wheel and CSP V2 pedals) and TM products. When I needed to get a new wheel to transition to Xbox One, I went the TM route paired with T3PA Pro pedals. I have had very little wheel time on XB1 AND have very few hours on the the T3PA Pros. In terms of overall impression they were a big let down from the billet aluminum beauty of the ClubSport V2 pedals.

Upvote 0
In terms of overall impression they were a big let down from the billet aluminum beauty of the ClubSport V2 pedals.

But also worth considering that the T3PA Pros cost less than half the price of the ClubSport V2s, so not really a fair comparison!

For transparency, I've just bought a set of TM T-LCM pedals, which arrived 2 days ago. Although I've only had a limited opportunity to use them so far, my first impressions are very favourable. They're a significant upgrade over my T3PAs and I would recommend them highly, particularly at this price point.

Upvote 0
But also worth considering that the T3PA Pros cost less than half the price of the ClubSport V2s, so not really a fair comparison!

For transparency, I've just bought a set of TM T-LCM pedals, which arrived 2 days ago. Although I've only had a limited opportunity to use them so far, my first impressions are very favourable. They're a significant upgrade over my T3PAs and I would recommend them highly, particularly at this price point.
I found a release date of March 26, so the T-LCM pedals must just now be hitting US shores. I did a quick sesrch and found no US sellers. UK vendors list them at 179.99 pounds = $222 USD and a Canadian site has them for $299 Canadian = $211 USD.

The T-LCM pedals really look solid--what I mistook for plastic is black anodized aluminum. I am going to edit my earlier post: it looks like the main drawback is lack of inverted mounting capability.

Upvote 0
Thank you guys, I will save every message and I will share the progresses of my situation. It's a way to help the community, and actually I found some fake advices on the internet that I will unmount. Let me say that surfing the net looks like that it's deadly easy solving this kind of problems over the warranty... In theese days, that I'm waiting our economy restarts, I will solve the problem with your answers saved. Now I just looked at Thrustmaster aftermarket pedals of a my friend, and it has been enough to classify as fake advices many posts that I found on the internet.

Upvote 0
I found a release date of March 26, so the T-LCM pedals must just now be hitting US shores. I did a quick sesrch and found no US sellers. UK vendors list them at 179.99 pounds = $222 USD and a Canadian site has them for $299 Canadian = $211 USD.

The T-LCM pedals really look solid--what I mistook for plastic is black anodized aluminum. I am going to edit my earlier post: it looks like the main drawback is lack of inverted mounting capability.
Really thank you for this advice. I'm waiting to have an answer by the Logitech assistance, and if will be no more problems I'll buy thoose pedals. The simple fact that there's a female USB port behind instead of a proprietary male cable justifies to me perfectly the purchase, considering that looks that I've a trial time if I do it online.
ps: the Bad luck wanted the italian Logitech distributor in the most Covid-hitted region of Italy. I understand why there are some problems in giving the services

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm waiting to have an answer by the Logitech assistance, and if will be no more problems I'll buy thoose pedals.

The T-LCM pedals can be used completely stand-alone with any wheelbase by just connecting them via USB. They will then show up in Windows as a separate controller not connected at all with your Logitech wheelbase. There shouldn’t be any problems as long as you disconnect your original Logitech pedals.

Upvote 0
The T-LCM pedals can be used completely stand-alone with any wheelbase by just connecting them via USB. They will then show up in Windows as a separate controller not connected at all with your Logitech wheelbase. There shouldn’t be any problems as long as you disconnect your original Logitech pedals.
Yes, but I just contacted Logitech, so I want to know if they need only the pedals or the wheel too. There's the risk that the pedals arrive at my home when the steering wheel is away, and then I could not verify all the compatibilities so I risk to loose the moneys.
So, please Logitech, tell me something.
ps: there are a lot of games that actually work on pre-defined setups, and that don't let you to calibrate pedals and wheel. I'll try them and I will write something back about the results. I've a nice collection of racing sims

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi all... as promised, I'm back.
So, Logitech wheels don't have spare parts, excepting potentiometers and plastic screws made by a known enterprise wich I don't know if I could publicize.
But, the Logitech substitions service is very quick (few days) and comphrensive. So, actually, moneys they saved renouncing to a spare parts distribuition have been spent into substitions.
Otherwise, there are no shops that repair theese items in Europe.
It's a question of managing engineering: they do so because the production is really efficient, resulting in that costs less giving new wheels away than sostaining a spare parts distribution.
However, I can't don't focus that the absence of spare or upgrade parts it's a negative score for the product. With other makers, you could buy separately the pedals hardware.
ps: Adapters. I found the one which exits from the Logitech pedals, but not the reverse. Offcourse, all of theese things are to be bought online

Upvote 0
Hi all... as promised, I'm back.
So, Logitech wheels don't have spare parts, excepting potentiometers and plastic screws made by a known enterprise wich I don't know if I can publicize.
But, the Logitech substitutions service is very quick (few days) and comphrensive. So, actually, moneys they saved renouncing to a spare parts distribuition have been spent into substitutions.
Otherwise, there are no shops that repair theese items. Probably in the US is different.
It's a question of managing engineering: they do so because the production is really efficient, resulting in that costs less giving new wheels away than sustaining a spare parts distribution.
However, I can't don't focus that the absence of spare or upgrade parts it's a negative score for the product. With other makers, you could buy separately the pedals hardware.
ps: Adapters. I found the one which exits from the Logitech pedals, but not the reverse. Offcourse, all of theese things are to be bought online

Upvote 0
Yes, I confirm, Logitechs don't have official spare parts. The official assistance wouldn't do anything different than replacing the entire pack, even if at a lowerprice. Actually I don't find this enough, I play many old games, I don't want to upgrade my gear with something compatibile with next gen consoles but with less retrocompatibility, I would be prefer a Playstation 2 compatibile wheel

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies