AC Advanced Driver Academy - Mon 12Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Hi Bobby! I'm not sure if the reserve list is "first come, first served" or not, but if it is then I think I'm a bit lower down the list than I should be :redface: I don't mean to be pedantic, I'm just really keen to do the course like everyone else and I'm guessing we'll be lucky if one or two spots open up ;)

im in thank you, but was just wondering, on the night of the 12th, how do i find everybody and access this course?

@Paul Wev ..Click on "teamspeak" on the title bar top of the page, around 10 mins or so before the start. when you click "teamspeak" and box will pop up asking for a password, enter the password which you can find here TEAMSPEAK ...once on teamspeak there will be a channel called Assetto Corsa, double click that channel name "Assetto Corsa" and you will enter the channel ..you have now arrived and there will be others in that channel that can help you and guide you further ...just pm me if you need further help

@Paul Wev ..Click on "teamspeak" on the title bar top of the page, around 10 mins or so before the start. when you click "teamspeak" and box will pop up asking for a password, enter the password which you can find here TEAMSPEAK ...once on teamspeak there will be a channel called Assetto Corsa, double click that channel name "Assetto Corsa" and you will enter the channel ..you have now arrived and there will be others in that channel that can help you and guide you further ...just pm me if you need further help
Thank you for taking care of @Paul Wev while I've been away;):)

Hi Bobby! I'm not sure if the reserve list is "first come, first served" or not, but if it is then I think I'm a bit lower down the list than I should be :redface: I don't mean to be pedantic, I'm just really keen to do the course like everyone else and I'm guessing we'll be lucky if one or two spots open up ;)
No problem. You are correct and the list has been changed to reflect this. Thanks for letting me know:thumbsup:

Thankyou very much for clear explanation for what I asked. Appreciate it.

Hello,

i would really like to participate in these training but everytime i look its overbooked :( ... same today!
Hope one day ill get a slot

have fun!

• Deleted member 387850

No problem. You are correct and the list has been changed to reflect this. Thanks for letting me know:thumbsup:

Thanks Bobby! I was a little embarrassed to mention it, but take it as a compliment as to how popular this academy is already that everyone wants a place ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back