AC Advanced Driver Academy - Mon 12Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just want to chip in and say how enjoyable it was. Highly recommendable, these two are insane teachers, and anybody who wants to shave off full seconds of lap time should sign up.

Plus the little Mazdas are incredible fun. Tiny and just powerful enough so that they can bite back if not careful.

Thanks Bobby and Jeremy for your time, well worth it for anybody who wants to improve and understand a bit more. You both made it very easy to take in, and obviously enjoy the class as much as I did. Thanks again and hopefully see (speak) you again on track?

• Deleted member 387850

Massive thanks to @Bobby Pennington and @Brewer for taking a significant amount of time out of their day to help us last night! I found the Advanced Academy extremely helpful and learnt a lot. Most of all, the passion you both have for this wonderful hobby is apparent and it's really inspired me to keep pursuing those tenths. It's easy to become disillusioned when you're struggling to close the gap to the leaders, but I think last night showed that with focused practice and perseverance it is possible. Thank you both and I look forward to seeing you on the track soon!

• Deleted member 387850

Thanks again for last night, shame I had to duck out at 10pm because of work! Not sure what I would have missed?

Everything! After you and Joseph left Bobby and Jeremy revealed the secret to becoming an :alien:. I would share it with you, but sadly I'm now sworn to secrecy :D

Massive thanks to @Bobby Pennington and @Brewer for taking a significant amount of time out of their day to help us last night! I found the Advanced Academy extremely helpful and learnt a lot. Most of all, the passion you both have for this wonderful hobby is apparent and it's really inspired me to keep pursuing those tenths. It's easy to become disillusioned when you're struggling to close the gap to the leaders, but I think last night showed that with focused practice and perseverance it is possible. Thank you both and I look forward to seeing you on the track soon!

+1
I could not have expressed it better myself. I think personalities of Bobby and Jeremy are key ingredients here. The way they talk about this hobby of ours is very refreshing and full of positive thinking. They reminded me it's important that I don't only focus on goals I want to achieve, but that I can really enjoy my road to achieve those goals. Thank you, guys. My simracing gear was rather collecting dust in recent few years, but after yesterday I think it will change...

Fair warning to anyone considering themselves fast already, you might risk getting kicked if you end up being faster than the teachers :whistling:
All jokes aside, it was a great event, mainly signed up to learn some basics about car setups but everything turned out useful and most of all, fun! Thank you guys for taking the time to share your knowledge with the rest, would recommend the academy to anyone, deserves a solid 10/10 score!

Alright brown nose.....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years