(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey

I had a quick look through the python code and noticed that while KERS activation is being logged, P2P activation is not. In AC both are bound to the KERS activation button, but I'm missing some crucial telemetry around P2P to better understand which laps can be compared fairly.

Hi,
is it correct that at maximum power and maximum torque there is only a static value at the beginning of the session? These values are not changing and seems to be wrong compare to the car description.

Hey

I had a quick look through the python code and noticed that while KERS activation is being logged, P2P activation is not. In AC both are bound to the KERS activation button, but I'm missing some crucial telemetry around P2P to better understand which laps can be compared fairly.

In current state the app handing out data is missing 5 additional props in "sim_info.py". Its not enough to add those, you still have to add code to the app itself too and also into the ACTI program itself i guess:
class SPageFilePhysics(ctypes.Structure): _pack_ = 4 _fields_ = [ #... ('P2PActivations', c_int32), ('P2PStatus', c_int32), ('currentMaxRpm', c_int32), ]

class SPageFileGraphics(ctypes.Structure): _pack_ = 4 _fields_ = [ #... ('timeLimitSessionLeft', c_float), ('isEscMenuVisible', c_int32), ]

Last edited:
Hi,
is it correct that at maximum power and maximum torque there is only a static value at the beginning of the session? These values are not changing and seems to be wrong compare to the car description.
Yep those are static, from shared mem part thats also called like that:
info.static.maxTorque, info.static.maxPower (the latter as *1000?), the max values the car can produce. You can put anything you want into the description "ui\ui_car.json", the car might have different data in "data.acd" or "data" folder
Hint: CustomShadersPatch adds a function ac.ext_getCurrentTorque()
edit: power is in watts, div by 745.7 for HP, torque is Nm as expected; this unfortunately for player car only

edit: btw there is an error in
1645754673374.png

should be:
Code:
ac.getCarState(0, acsys.AERO.CD )
ac.getCarState(0, acsys.AERO.CL_Front)
ac.getCarState(0, acsys.AERO.CL_Rear)
complete lines:
Code:
        PackingString += "f"; PackingList.append(ac.getCarState(0, acsys.AERO.CD ))
        PackingString += "f"; PackingList.append(ac.getCarState(0, acsys.AERO.CL_Front))
        PackingString += "f"; PackingList.append(ac.getCarState(0, acsys.AERO.CL_Rear))

Last edited:
why is there a static max power? isnt power a product of torque and rpm, a derived variable?
...btw, are we talking about acti? i seem to have a hard time understanding what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Yep those are static, from shared mem part thats also called like that:
info.static.maxTorque, info.static.maxPower (the latter as *1000?), the max values the car can produce. You can put anything you want into the description "ui\ui_car.json", the car might have different data in "data.acd" or "data" folder
Hint: CustomShadersPatch adds a function ac.ext_getCurrentTorque()
edit: power is in watts, div by 745.7 for HP, torque is Nm as expected; this unfortunately for player car only
Okay thanks, so out of the box I can't change the values to realtime values?

what would be the procedure to enable drag and lift stats? i think they might be useful for me.
replace what i said in post #486, file: assettocorsa\apps\python\acti\acti.py
edit: it might be that acti ignores that param, it builds its own data files from that delivered data from the ac-python-app
edit2: ok those aero where there before, so it might just deliver some values with that fix, if acti has that parm, didnt check

Last edited:
been reading some more, it seems like there is no bug in acti, it just does not support the stats bellow any further than that. it might collect the data, but it does not parse it. parsing is done by the executable.
there is the live timing thing, but it does not work for me and i cant test there.
i could be wrong again. :)

been reading ac stuff for hours.
it would seem, that your suggestion is also wrong. it does not match the pattern in the file, nor the acpython documentation.

id think it should be like this:
PackingString += "f"; PackingList.append(ac.getCarState(0, acsys.CS.Aero, 0)) PackingString += "f"; PackingList.append(ac.getCarState(0, acsys.CS.Aero, 1)) PackingString += "f"; PackingList.append(ac.getCarState(0, acsys.CS.Aero, 2))

i might be wrong, as the available data is not good at all, to make a proper conclusion.
i havent tried it. will do it some of those days. maybe

Last edited:
been reading ac stuff for hours.
it would seem, that your suggestion is also wrong. it does not match the pattern in the file, nor the acpython documentation.

id think it should be like this:
PackingString += "f"; PackingList.append(ac.getCarState(0, acsys.CS.Aero, 0)) PackingString += "f"; PackingList.append(ac.getCarState(0, acsys.CS.Aero, 1)) PackingString += "f"; PackingList.append(ac.getCarState(0, acsys.CS.Aero, 2))

i might be wrong, as the available data is not good at all, to make a proper conclusion.
i havent tried it. will do it some of those days. maybe
same result without the numbers :)
also with this:
1646170508264.png

Last edited:
yes, it seems like this edit alone, will not allow for those to be logged.
isnt the developer around, why do we try to hack this, anyway? :cautious:

In current state the app handing out data is missing 5 additional props in "sim_info.py". Its not enough to add those, you still have to add code to the app itself too and also into the ACTI program itself i guess:
class SPageFilePhysics(ctypes.Structure): _pack_ = 4 _fields_ = [ #... ('P2PActivations', c_int32), ('P2PStatus', c_int32), ('currentMaxRpm', c_int32), ]

class SPageFileGraphics(ctypes.Structure): _pack_ = 4 _fields_ = [ #... ('timeLimitSessionLeft', c_float), ('isEscMenuVisible', c_int32), ]
I fully understand this. I actually meant to ask what the possibility is we'd be able to get an update to include P2P?

We're asking our drivers for telemetry as a supplementary tool for post-race incident reviews and recently had an incident where we had to rely on the speed graph to determine if acceleration was supplemented by P2P resulting in rear-ending another driver. The reality is that these telemetry files still can't be 100% trusted, but they're a heck of a lot better than having shoddy replays to reference.

I'm honestly not very hopeful seeing that this app hadn't been updated in the last 5 years, but I'm also unable to acquire a license that will allow me to convert telemetry from other apps into Motec data.

>>> Accepting incoming trig connection...
>>> Connect trigger accepted.
>>> Attempting to connect...
>>> ERROR: UDP connection has timed out.
>>> Connection terminated.

Hello, I am trying to see live telemetry data from another driver and I have this issue, we have been following every instruction and we are actually desperate about this. We don't really know how to solve the problem and it would be very useful to have this live telemetry data in our upcoming championships.

Check your firewall, you have to allow access to your local network for "acti.exe"
That dialog asking you has probably been dismissed = not allowed.
Use this to connect from in game when acti.exe is running.
1651516321219.png

Last edited:
Hi,

I would like to work with the raw data coming out from Assetto Corsa. The problem I faced, that for example steering angle signal is between 1 and -1 , but I can't find any documents what should be the multiplier behind it to convert to degrees. So how can I obtain the correct Steering Angle values from raw data?

Photo from lock-to-lock steering data:
steering_locktolock.png

Thanks.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 141 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 35.4%