(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
It does take an edumacation tho which I do not have. I had to work in the fields so it is a little like socket rience to me. You have a better grasp on it than I and seem to enjoy the problem solving so I hope I can turn to you for assistance if and when I need it. But only if you can tell me the formula for finding ride height and which channel to use. I look forward to your answer..it's time for my afternoon beer g'eye might!! (;
If you just need axle ride height (i.e. front and rear not corners), ACTI already logs that

20150919_093201.jpg

Yeah it’s in the ACTI logs as Ride Height FL, FR, RL, RR but left and right are the same (center of chassis numbers).
Yeah it is I actually make my graph FR RR then FL RL so they don't overlap or guess each have their own graph on a sheet. Since we are on this I have to admit my trouble in AC where set ups have negative values on height in some mods, they can go to positive just never seen anything negative usually that would be beyond the ground. All my set up theory is based of engine right..like rear engine (F1) Mid and Front Engine. So usually rear is set up higher (rake) and softer but these values I see now a days have me confused just throwing things around searching for a fast stable car. Sorry I can't use a specific car or mod as example but I'm sure you know coming from older driving titles like myself. GP II had an awesome book it came with but now it's outdated in most ways a damper has fast and slow character so if I go from 3 to 8 did I just speed it up slow it down? I didn't think I'd still be driving sim titles and would need to adapt but yup still here and trying to keep up lol!

Can you tell me how you exactly did this?
i found out that i didn't have the gps formulas by default on maths, so i looked for them in all of the motec projects folder and there they were, once i loaded them it was posible for me to do all the map, thnx a lot guys, problem solved :)

I also have no idea how to do this and would very much like to know how you did it. Something about GPS formulas in Maths folder from default project? Not so straightforward. Any more detail would be appreciated! Thank you.

... Something about GPS formulas ...
the sample project included with acti has the(?) gps formula. load it up and copy it in whatever project you are working with. or just use the included project and tweak it to your demands.

there is also a folder called maths in the sample project, containing user.xml file, which you might copy and it might work.

Yes it's minor but can't recall the fix. Have you tried moving your acti folder? You could put it on your desktop just make sure to update your path. Also If you made any changes might want to start there.
I had moved it to another drive, but it's been working fine, until recently after being off AC for 2 or so months.

I tried reinstalling it but it still disconnects.

Last edited:
I was running a 32 and 64 bit both on different drives and after coming back like you I forgot too and removed my 32 bit, entered the firewall acception, then moved the folder to my desktop. I think that and starting AC then alt tab to fire up acti manually was a fix. If I try the usual way the handshake won't work. Looking like it's not acti but my configuration might have 1 tick box messing the whole thing up right. The fix is easy it's just all day / night to find it that sux.

Hi guys! Amazing app here! And the workspace is pretty neat too. I was looking at my suspension histogram when I realized I only have 2.400 samples (which is too few compared with the 25.000 samples which ACC exports).

I read ACTi can change the frequency but my average frame rate is 40 as I play in VR. And here I am, struggling to get better data for histograms but I can't set more than 20/20 hz.

Do you have any idea how to fix that? Thanks in advance for any comment. App worth it!

Attachments

• 2670 samples.jpg
    2670 samples.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 126
  • few-data.jpg
    few-data.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 102
there is a variable called "raw data sample rate". i dont know where do you get your "20/20Hz", whatever that means.
my data is collected at 60Hz.
i dont know if this is related to vsync and my 60Hz monitor and the 60fps the game renders.

also the thing you show in you pictures, is a math formula calculation, not a direct data sample. maybe you can adjust the formula to provide more samples. i dont understand this formula to advice on it.

Hi! quick question. I'm reading the output xml file and found out that not all the channels have the same # of records. Do we know why's that? I was meaning to match all first records together, all second records and so on so I can get the full telemetry situation at any given moment in time, but I can't if the channels have different # of records.

Anybody can help me understand why? Thanks

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 448 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 278 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.7%
Back