ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for implementing this feature in your fantastic program.
I have another question/request: would it be possible to have a dedicated Pitskill tab like the one for LFM? (I frequent both communities).
ciao
Flavio

Thank you for implementing this feature in your fantastic program.
I have another question/request: would it be possible to have a dedicated Pitskill tab like the one for LFM? (I frequent both communities).
ciao
Flavio
I'll see. Last time I looked into it there were no populated sessions when I was available to do testing so I couldn't get anywhere. I'll see if things have changed

Hi Doug, in the new Position Chart hovering over a simbol it shows the wrong name (see picture).
1714204000123.png

Hi Doug, in the new Position Chart hovering over a simbol it shows the wrong name (see picture).
View attachment 749649
Ok I’ll take a look

EDIT: I see now. The tooltips are correct on the graph, it is just the Y-axis labels that are wrong if any drivers don't finish the first lap (here 5th place dropped out and Leeroy Jenkins should have started in 6th) - all the drivers get shuffled up. I'll get a fix out at the weekend

Last edited:
View attachment 749649
This is fixed in 1.24.1. It would occur is any driver did not finish the first lap and all other drivers got their places shifted up on the Y-Axis (although the tooltips were still correct).

No the Y-Axis will contain placeholders for drivers that didn't complete a lap. Note, prior to 1.24.1, I only stored information about drivers completing at least one lap. Therefore, for older races the names of these drivers won't be displayed

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%