ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I'm wondering if I've done something wrong during the install.

I got unknow car and I cannot select sessions.

I'm using the last versions and with fresh install.

Can you export diagnostics (instructions here) - I might have done something wrong for new installs

I found the problem. I made a "small change" just before release and stupidly didn't re-test on new installs - there were some syntax errors creating tables.

Try 1.18.2. You may find the sessions you recorded were only partially stored - I think you may be able to recover them if the backup files were created (go to Backups, right click on the sessions and select Replay)

Last edited:
Thank you for the update! Great :)
One thing that I recognized: the tire ist still "DHE" instead of the new "DHF". At least I understand Aris' stream, that the tire is not a DHE anymore, but a DHF....

Help please, with version 1.15.1 I can insert the sessions in the leagues, but if I update to version 1.18 I can no longer insert the sessions and if I delete the sessions from the leagues, if I go to reinsert the sessions I get the words "no completed races for championship. Where am I wrong?

Help please, with version 1.15.1 I can insert the sessions in the leagues, but if I update to version 1.18 I can no longer insert the sessions and if I delete the sessions from the leagues, if I go to reinsert the sessions I get the words "no completed races for championship. Where am I wrong?
I can't reproduce this - can you export diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll have a look

Thank You, XkklWNUQ1t_UcHOcrjR7lejM3keEx552JeL7MYFqS4I. Hope that this trouble is solving so I can continue to use this amazing app.
Immagine 2023-04-25 095457.png

Hi I re installed and now it says ACC broadcast must be configured broadcasting.json? I press save and it says acc don't have access to write to broadcast.json configure manual? never had this issues in past , so complicated to install now,./ any help Cheers.

Hi I re installed and now it says ACC broadcast must be configured broadcasting.json? I press save and it says acc don't have access to write to broadcast.json configure manual? never had this issues in past , so complicated to install now,./ any help Cheers.
If you have moved your documents folder, ARC will be remembering the original folder. Go to the settings page and ensure it points to the correct location.
1682455621285.png

It should be at <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\

If it is pointing at the correct location, but you documents folder is on OneDrive (or any other cloud based file syncing service), ensure the ACC folder is set such that files are always available offline, otherwise ARC will not be able to access them.

Also check ARC is not blocked by your firewall from accessing files

If you have moved your documents folder, ARC will be remembering the original folder. Go to the settings page and ensure it points to the correct location.
View attachment 658483
It should be at <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\

If it is pointing at the correct location, but you documents folder is on OneDrive (or any other cloud based file syncing service), ensure the ACC folder is set such that files are always available offline, otherwise ARC will not be able to access them.

Also check ARC is not blocked by your firewall from accessing files
Sorry, now it's asking for a user profile, Folder, id before I can get to settings to change results folder.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 467 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back